coronavirus

Relatives I know who have gotten all previous boosters are probably going to skip this one.

I'll probably still get it because I want Bill Gates to be able to track me and it helps my 5G signal.

Turns out Sweden had the right idea...hmmm...

Lockdown-free Sweden is seeing a 'very positive' downward trend in cases, country's coronavirus expert reveals as he dismisses wearing masks on public transport as 'pointless'

Anders Tegnell said the curve of new coronavirus cases was coming down
Tegnell is also continuing to play down the effectiveness of masks on transport
Sweden recorded only 1,716 new cases last week, down from 9,094 a month ago
Large gatherings were banned along with visits to nursing homes, but primary schools stayed open even in hard-hit Stockholm.
While countries including the UK have abandoned their initial scepticism about masks to order their use in shops and public transport, Sweden has again proved an outlier.
Tegnell says that 'we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport,' according to Bloomberg.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ee-Sweden-seeing-positive-downward-trend.html
Like I say about Toyota…Sweden had it right from the start….and as I predicted…now there is proof…🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂

Covid lockdowns were NO more effective than Swedish-style softer approach, major Oxford University-backed study suggests

· Researchers made model that measures Covid deaths for different policies

· Letting people adapt behaviour just as effective as lockdowns, study suggests

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/he...tive-than-swedish-softer-approach/ar-AA1k2zNn

Plus this is disinformation... I already commented on your Sweden insistence previously, just because they didn't have strict mandates, didn't mean they didn't lock down voluntarily and use social distancing. They are also one of the highest vaccinated countries in Europe.

Lies gonna lies.

“I have no recollection Senator”😡😡😡

Fauci answers 'not recall' over 100 times, reveals 'drastic and systemic' failures, House chair says​

Dr. Anthony Fauci said he "did not recall" important information or conversations more than 100 times during his first day of a two-day transcribed interview with the House Coronavirus Select Subcommittee, but he also revealed major failures in the U.S. health system, Chairman Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, said.

Now that it doesn’t matter and they can bury it….the truth comes out..just as I predicted…🤦🏽‍♂️🙄😡🦄🌈

Fauci FINALLY coughs up to Covid failures: Admits lab leak is credible, reveals HE told schools to impose vaccine mandates and even praises Trump on China!

· Dr Fauci said social distancing 'six foot rule' was not based on scientific data

· Despite efforts to silence lab leak theorists, Fauci admitted it is not a conspiracy

· READ MORE: Fauci flip flops during first 7-hour session of grilling before House

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ing-told-schools-impose-vaccine-mandates.html

The top US pandemic doctor Fauci says get vaccinated and wear a mask
This should be the end of the argument, but covid deniers will find any reason to go against this advice.
You can find any reason you want to justify your shitty behavior.

I prefer to listen to the USA's top expert.

If he's not the top expert kick him off.....but WAIT! he's still there? ???
Why do we pay him $500,000/year and then not listen to him!?
Still feel this way about Fauci Zubs?

Even when he is wrong? (And admits he was wrong and his decisions were not based on “science” ) kinda looks like he was not as “qualified” as we were led to believe, huh?

No, Fauci is the supposed “expert”…keep trying to shoot the messenger…doesn’t change the facts…🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂

Fauci Admits 'Six-Foot Social Distancing' Was Based on Nothing During Closed-Door Testimony​

Last edited:
When we pay a professional to do a job we are unqualified to do...
we should listen to him.
This is generally true, but only when the professional is unbiased in their views. Somebody that works in a high profile position for the government is inherently a political operative, and anything they say needs to be viewed through that lens. It doesn't mean they are automatically wrong, but you need to ask what their motives might be before giving them your trust.

Even when he is wrong? (And admits he was wrong and his decisions were not based on “science” ) kinda looks like he was not as “qualified” as we were led to believe, huh?

Yes even when he is wrong. Because it's the best info you got @ the time.
Who you gonna believe?
12 Israeli Doctors who pinky swears they are right about covid or USA's #1 infection doctor who won awards dealing with AIDS?

I’m amazed at how easily people surrender their trust to total strangers without question. Many here were openly questioning these edicts that turned out to be have just “appeared” out of thin air (by faucis own admission). In the end they were proved totally wrong and yet you continue to believe. That doesn’t shake your confidence? Just cause someone gets paid a lot doesn’t mean they are truthful…ask anyone who invested in Enron.🤦🏽‍♂️😳😂😂😂

Back