coronavirus

ehhhh, sorry Hans wrong guess. I had at least five texts and emails that said that before I even posted that it this morning….😂😂😂

^that I actually believe. Lol.
That’s his “everyone”. Like minded people. It’s just unfortunate mk doesn’t have the means to relocate to those areas. :ROFLMAO:🫥🤢

^that I actually believe. Lol.
That’s his “everyone”. Like minded people. It’s just unfortunate mk doesn’t have the means to relocate to those areas. :ROFLMAO:🫥🤢
He has the means, but he KNOWS that the areas inhabited by people like him are shitty areas. That's why he keeps shitting on California while praising Texas, but refuses to move to Texas. Deep down, he knows that California is actually the best state in the US while Texas and Florida are shitty states.

ehhhh, sorry Hans wrong guess. I had at least five texts and emails that said that before I even posted that it this morning….😂😂😂

Translation:

"I'm narrow minded and at least 5 people I know who are narrow-minded said the same thing."

You do realize that's not the definition of "everyone"?

And now you are admitting not only are you tactless but so are your friends.

Getting even sadder.

So you don’t think it’s odd that a perfectly healthy. In fact, more than healthy 18 year old super athlete with no pre-existing conditions has a heart attack after Jama has said myocarditis increases by four times after Covid jabs? Aren’t you even a bit inquisitive? Don’t you think that is a bit of an odd coincidence? Now that’s sad.

So you don’t think it’s odd that a perfectly healthy. In fact, more than healthy 18 year old super athlete with no pre-existing conditions has a heart attack after Jama has said myocarditis increases by four times after Covid jabs? Aren’t you even a bit inquisitive? Don’t you think that is a bit of an odd coincidence? Now that’s sad.
I think this is going to become a significant campaign issue

Now that’s sad.

The fact that you tie anything to Covid vaccines as your first thought is what is sad.

The fact that a vaccine that was create to he[p stop a pandemic being politicized is sad.

I have no doubt that if Trump stayed in office... his Operation Warp Speed would be lauded instead of demonized by people who don't understand the science... that is sad.

Choice is one thing... stupidity by choice is sad.

Trump was boo'd by his own crowd when he talked about his involvement in getting the vaccine out.
The trump crowd don't care about trump. They want someone to do what they want and he is the closest thing.

Desantis is trying his best to tap into that crowd, but failing.

I think this is going to become a significant campaign issue
How does the risk work out post jab versus post Covid?

BTW, hospitals have not recovered yet. Go to the ER in the morning and if you need to be admitted, you’ll be lucky to get one before midnight.

go to the Er with heart issues, you may b treated in the waiting room because the beds in the ER are back logged with patients waiting to transfer to a hospital room.

Three of my friends in recent days have ended up in the hospital with myocarditis. Not one of them had pre-existing conditions. Most were relatively healthy. All of them were double or triple Vaxxed. One had an angiogram and her worst vein was 15% occluded. The doctors couldn’t figure out why she had a heart attack. Just sayin…seeing this more and more…like Biden bribes…it’s getting hard to ignore.😂🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Three of my friends in recent days have ended up in the hospital with myocarditis. Not one of them had pre-existing conditions. Most were relatively healthy. All of them were double or triple Vaxxed. One had an angiogram and her worst vein was 15% occluded. The doctors couldn’t figure out why she had a heart attack. Just sayin…seeing this more and more…like Biden bribes…it’s getting hard to ignore.😂🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
Holy f**k. So glad I only got the first 2 shots.

Not hard to ignore at all, thanks for sharing.
Moral of the story is thank goodness they got vaxxed, most likely would’ve ended up dead from Covid otherwise.

I do find it odd that a young athlete suffered cardiac arrest. But my first thought was not that it was caused by Covid. My first thought was that he was lucky it happened at practice and that medical professionals were available to save his life. My next thought was that hopefully they figure out what the cause was. It could be a variety of things, to jump to a particular conclusion or immediately start wondering whether it was the Covid vaccine seems odd. Your initial reaction does seem somewhat biased. I read a headline about musk using this incident in some anti-vaccine rant. I have not read the story so not sure what it was about. For someone with Musks reach it seems very irresponsible to do that. Not sure why we can’t just wait for additional info to become available. I guess by the time the info becomes available and it turns out to be non-vaccine related the message that it was the Covid vaccine loses some of its effectiveness. I guess the Musks of the world need to strike while the iron is hot, truth be damned. These incidents (athletes having heart issues) also happened pre-Covid, I think just now with social media and the internet the news is more widely available.

I read a headline about musk using this incident in some anti-vaccine rant. I have not read the story so not sure what it was about. For someone with Musks reach it seems very irresponsible to do that. Not sure why we can’t just wait for additional info to become available. I guess by the time the info becomes available and it turns out to be non-vaccine related the message that it was the Covid vaccine loses some of its effectiveness. I guess the Musks of the world need to strike while the iron is hot, truth be damned.
Here’s what Musk said:

Here’s what Musk said:
Didn't his post get fact checked and then they removed it because it presented the other side?

I can be like morekaos and assert that myocarditis is a side effect of Covid infection and then create this whole conspiracy theory of that's what happened to Bronny... he probably had Covid because he didn't vax and that what happened because that's what 5 of my friends texted me and then try to fearmonger everyone into getting vaxxed.

But that would be misinformation... just like saying 3 of my friends have myocarditis because they were vaxxed.

Pandemic is finally winding down and some people still can't get over making up stuff... more sadness.

Back