coronavirus

zubs said:
zubs said:
Can we use COVID19 to fuck up China?

Since they have a "NO COVID" policy, we can send agents into China with covid to infect their population.
Think of all the lockdowns in different Chinese cities causing mass economic distress all over the world.....

I bet the CIA already ran some simulations.
Plus I heard you can trick covid testing by putting vaseline inside your nose.

Winter Olympics here we come!

I bet the commies are gonna blame us for it.  Omicron sure is contagious.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-locks-down-entire-province-123544407.html

and due to my wonderful prediction....it's back to CLEO!!!

Well done Zubs...do you work for the deeeeep state? ;D >:D

I think we all should wear masks when we go into Bev Mo... ;D ;D >:D

More Americans 65 and Under Died from Alcohol-Related Causes Than Covid-19 in 2020, Study Finds

Alcohol-related deaths, including from liver disease and accidents, increased to 99,017 in 2020, up from 78,927 the year prior, according to the study performed by researchers with the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, a division of the National Institutes of Health.

While 74,408 Americans ages 16 to 64 died of alcohol-related causes, 74,075 individuals under 65 died of Covid-19, the study found. The rate of increase for alcohol-related deaths in 2020 (25 percent) was greater than the rate of increase of deaths from all causes (16.6 percent).

The study shows just another unintended consequence of Covid-19 lockdowns and mitigation measures.

The largest increase in alcohol-related deaths in 2020 was among young adults ages 25 to 44, a group that recorded a nearly 40 percent rise over the previous year.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news...ted-causes-than-covid-19-in-2020-study-finds/

akula1488 said:
D-dimer test is so common now in the hospital. Hm....

Yes, it is. Covid is well known for making a mess of our cardiovas system.
https://sciencetrend.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ST-2020-08-16-1.pdf

Abstract:
With the rapid increase of COVID-19 cases, identifying case severity has become a critical issue for hospital admission and intensive care treatment. Given that pre-existing comorbidities play a significant role in the severity, emerging evidence indicates coagulopathy becomes an independent condition that causes respiratory distress in COVID-19.
In this metanalysis, relevant literature reporting D-dimer, a coagulation byproduct, in COVID-19 cases were synthesized and statistically analyzed to test if the D-dimer level can predict case severity and mortality.
The analysis found that D-dimer levels were higher in non-survivors/severe than in-survivors/non-severe, (MD 0.64, 95% CI 0.52 to 0.75; participants = 5957, I2 = 98%). Subgroup analysis showed MD between non-survivors and survivors was MD 3.48 ?g/mL (95% CI 2.69 to 4.27; participants = 1799; studies = 7; I2 = 86%) with Z-score 8.64, p<0.0001. In meta-regression, a significant correlation was observed between increased plasma mean D-dimer level with increased proportion case severity (P=0.046) and mortality (P=0.009).
Overall, the study found that the D-dimer level index can be a predictor of risk for case severity and mortality in COVID-19 patients. The test is rapid and inexpensive and can help clinicians prioritize medical care other than deciding therapeutic options for clinical goals

Orhttps://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n1931
Conclusion Increased risks of haematological and vascular events that led to hospital admission or death were observed for short time intervals after first doses of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2 mRNA vaccines. The risks of most of these events were substantially higher and more prolonged after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after vaccination in the same population.

Let's see... Myocarditis,  blood clots and strokes in young people were never a thing before Covid. Out of all respiratory diseases through human history, this is the first respiratory disease that does this?

What else is new, that is being firstly massive administrated in human history?

nosuchreality said:
akula1488 said:
D-dimer test is so common now in the hospital. Hm....

Yes, it is. Covid is well known for making a mess of our cardiovas system.
https://sciencetrend.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ST-2020-08-16-1.pdf

Abstract:
With the rapid increase of COVID-19 cases, identifying case severity has become a critical issue for hospital admission and intensive care treatment. Given that pre-existing comorbidities play a significant role in the severity, emerging evidence indicates coagulopathy becomes an independent condition that causes respiratory distress in COVID-19.
In this metanalysis, relevant literature reporting D-dimer, a coagulation byproduct, in COVID-19 cases were synthesized and statistically analyzed to test if the D-dimer level can predict case severity and mortality.
The analysis found that D-dimer levels were higher in non-survivors/severe than in-survivors/non-severe, (MD 0.64, 95% CI 0.52 to 0.75; participants = 5957, I2 = 98%). Subgroup analysis showed MD between non-survivors and survivors was MD 3.48 ?g/mL (95% CI 2.69 to 4.27; participants = 1799; studies = 7; I2 = 86%) with Z-score 8.64, p<0.0001. In meta-regression, a significant correlation was observed between increased plasma mean D-dimer level with increased proportion case severity (P=0.046) and mortality (P=0.009).
Overall, the study found that the D-dimer level index can be a predictor of risk for case severity and mortality in COVID-19 patients. The test is rapid and inexpensive and can help clinicians prioritize medical care other than deciding therapeutic options for clinical goals

Orhttps://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n1931
Conclusion Increased risks of haematological and vascular events that led to hospital admission or death were observed for short time intervals after first doses of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2 mRNA vaccines. The risks of most of these events were substantially higher and more prolonged after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after vaccination in the same population.

Sweet, sweet natural immunity....knew it all along....

A Covid-19 spike like the one in China is unlikely in the US, experts say. Here's why

But in China, an area of the world that has had few spikes during the pandemic, there has been a dramatic increase in cases as BA.2 rips through the country.
The difference, experts say, is part policy and part population-level immunity. What's happening in China doesn't necessarily mean the US is in for another huge spike in cases....Lessler said, community immunity could keep the country from seeing an across-the-board spike. Instead, we should see a "mild blip."
The US population has built up immunity that China does not have. China has seen relatively few cases over the course of the pandemic, but the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that 37 million Americans -- about 1 in 11 -- got Covid-19 in the past winter alone.
"The [BA.2] subvariant of Omicron is not an entire leap ahead of Omicron, whereas Omicron was really quite different than Delta," said Dr. Davidson Hammer, a professor of global health and medicine at Boston University. "I think that there are a lot of people, at least the United States, that have had Omicron, and there's growing evidence that there's they're close enough in terms of their immunologic profile that if you've had 1, you're unlikely to get 2."
In other words, there's a more limited pool of people who might become infected in the US than in China.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/health/covid-19-china-us-different/index.html

You do know that if you had Delta, that doesn't necessarily protect you from Omicron?

Unless you got Covid again during the Omicron surge and didn't tell us.

irvinehomeowner said:
You do know that if you had Delta, that doesn't necessarily protect you from Omicron?

I won't get infected again. Neither will anyone in my family...vaxed or not.

morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Oh that's right, you have that fake super immunity.

More disinformation.

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Oh that's right, you have that fake super immunity.

More disinformation.

Like you have said...if anyone should get this its me...I haven't worn a mask in 6 months, i travel quite a bit, I have been exposed to numerous infected people and....nothing.  You see?  He's just a man.
https://youtu.be/sG39_Z6MnFg

irvinehomeowner said:
You're getting it... you just don't know it.

#coviddementia

...or we got it and it doesn't matter anymore because our bodies can fight it off naturally, to the point we don't even know we had it...virus gonna virus...itself out of existence.

IHO doesn't get it. The scientific consensus before COVID supported what MoreKaos and myself have been saying.

In fact Fauci himself was confirming natural immunity is better....just watch the video of Fauci on CSPAN below.

https://twitter.com/AndySwan/status/1509662705208242179?t=xQVlr7JQMZx7qzrozBQffQ&s=19

Still believe Fauci now...even Vanity Fair has turned against him...my how the mighty have fallen...

Dr. Fauci SILENCED all Wuhan lab leak theories after being schmoozed by gain-of-function researcher Peter Daszak whose controversial bat experiments may have sparked the pandemic, new report claims
Investigators allege Dr. Anthony Fauci silenced any discussion about COVID being caused by a lab leak - and not through animal-to-human transmission
Fauci also helped a controversial scientist get millions in federal funding to study bats, Vanity Fair researchers who analyzed more than 100,000 documents claim
They also allege NIH funds may have contributed to the development of the COVID-19, if it was indeed created at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China
The investigators also claim Daszak and researchers in Wuhan tried to hide evidence about the pandemic?s early spread
The VF report accuses Daszak of 'presenting the lab-leak hypothesis as a groundless and destructive conspiracy theory'
The reports also says Fauci contributed to that narrative, citing an instance in 2020 when he reaffirmed a theory of natural spread from animals to humans
Although the report is not conclusive in how COVID originated, it does provide evidence that Daszak's research was 'risky' and possibly connected
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...fit-at-the-center-of-the-lab-leak-controversy

morekaos said:

How will we ever know? I doubt you will tell us.

Whatever the case, I hope you don't get Covid again... regardless of our misalignments... without accurate data of long term effects, it's not something I would wish upon you.

I appreciate that IHO, but I truly don?t care if I or my family get it again?I know of a ton of re-infection casas and ALL of them are just fine.  This has become the seasonal flu?as viruses..virus ?always do.

morekaos said:
I know of a ton of re-infection casas and ALL of them are just fine.

Contradictory here... explain how they are reinfected if they have natural immunity? Or is that only the morekaos bloodline?

This has become the seasonal flu?as viruses..virus ?always do.

There is no natural immunity against the flu... so it's either you have natural immunity against Covid or not.

Do you get flu shots?

Back