coronavirus

nosuchreality said:
CogNeuroSci said:
akula1488 said:
The synthetic mRNA vaccine could change your DNA.....
Scientists from Sweden.
https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

Hopefully it is not ending up with choosing between COVID and Cancer.

Or ingrown toenails. Or uncontrollable nose hair growth.

How the mRNA vaccine altered my DNA and made me a stealth farter: a college admission essay.

Are you saying then Akula Medulla could actually go to college?

Think what you want about Putin?he did cure Covid?better than a vaccine? ;D ;D >:D

Pfizer Covid vaccine was just 12% effective against omicron in kids 5 to 11, study finds

New York state officials found the effectiveness of Pfizer?s vaccine against Covid infection plummeted from 68% to 12% for children aged 5 to 11 during the omicron surge.
The dramatic drop in vaccine effectiveness was likely due to the lower dosage the youngsters received, according to study team members.
The data comes as New York City plans to end its school mask mandate by March 7.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/28/pfi...nt-effective-against-omicron-in-kids-5-to-11-

Most of the deaths are still the unvaccinated... so maybe if you don't want to get vaccinated, the anti-viral pill will help. Anything to prevent unnecessary loss of lives.

@morekaos: Not sure what your point is dividing deaths among Trump or Biden, to me it just proves how seriously fatal Covid still is even with the measures of protection we have. Imagine if there were no vaccinations or masks? Almost a million dead in the US alone and you make light of it... maybe I should have my niece ask you why she has no mother.

irvinehomeowner said:
Most of the deaths are still the unvaccinated... so maybe if you don't want to get vaccinated, the anti-viral pill will help. Anything to prevent unnecessary loss of lives.

@morekaos: Not sure what your point is dividing deaths among Trump or Biden, to me it just proves how seriously fatal Covid still is even with the measures of protection we have. Imagine if there were no vaccinations or masks? Almost a million dead in the US alone and you make light of it... maybe I should have my niece ask you why she has no mother.

Not in England...

UK Gov. released a Report confirming the Fully Vaccinated now account for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 Deaths in England

The latest data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms deaths are rising dramatically among the triple vaccinated population whilst declining steadily among the not-vaccinated population in England.

With the most recent figures showing the fully vaccinated accounted for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths over the past month; and the triple vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 of them.

Table 12, found on page 43 of the latest report shows the number of Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status in England between 24th Jan and 20th Feb 22, and it confirms yet again that the vast majority were recorded among the triple vaccinated population.
https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/01/r...iple-vaccinated-account-9-in-10-covid-deaths/

67atrn.jpg

morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Not in England...

UK Gov. released a Report confirming the Fully Vaccinated now account for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 Deaths in England

The latest data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms deaths are rising dramatically among the triple vaccinated population whilst declining steadily among the not-vaccinated population in England.

With the most recent figures showing the fully vaccinated accounted for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths over the past month; and the triple vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 of them.

Table 12, found on page 43 of the latest report shows the number of Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status in England between 24th Jan and 20th Feb 22, and it confirms yet again that the vast majority were recorded among the triple vaccinated population.
https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/01/r...iple-vaccinated-account-9-in-10-covid-deaths/

Table 6.

image-534.png

@morekaos:

The Expose already made this claim late last year... please fact check your sources... their report is out of context and misleading just like your post.

If you spend this much effort finding disinformation, you could also do TI a favor and do some opposing research instead of just vomiting out the first thing that shows up on your disinformation newsfeed.

The facts haven't changed in a year...cloth masks are as ineffective as they were a year ago and two years ago..that is a constant.

morekaos said:
The facts haven't changed in a year...cloth masks are as ineffective as they were a year ago and two years ago..that is a constant.

Yet flu cases are down compared to previous years.

Your "facts" are from where again? Some UK tabloid?

The only constant is your disinformation.

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:

Yet flu cases are down compared to previous years.

Your "facts" are from where again? Some UK tabloid?

The only constant is your disinformation.

The point is moot...mask mandates are gone.

Back