coronavirus

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Yes, we want to be Sweden!!

So he can talk about Sweden, but I cant talk about EVs in Norway.
Double standard. Pick and choose!

Yes, talk about them if they are relevant?as it relates to inflation, in your example, they are not.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Yes, we want to be Sweden!!

So he can talk about Sweden, but I cant talk about EVs in Norway.
Double standard. Pick and choose!

Yes, talk about them if they are relevant?as it relates to inflation, in your example, they are not.

Your response was ? Who cares about Norway?  This is a OC board...remember?? Not regarding inflation thread.

So its okay if another member talks about evs in the inflation thread. But i cant? Pick and choose.

morekaos said:
That?s the mild side effect we had from actually having Covid?sweet, sweet natural immunity now. :D :D  >:D

What is post-COVID-19 psychosis and who?s at risk?

Most of us can list the symptoms of COVID-19 without much thought now. Fever. Shortness of breath. Cough. Loss of taste or smell. Fatigue.

And many of us have heard about the potential long-term physical effects of COVID-19.

However, doctors now are researching new mental health side effects from the virus. Though reported in small numbers and considered rare, COVID-19 psychosis has affected patients around the world.

Psychosis is a mental disorder in which patients have an impaired sense of reality. Symptoms of psychosis can include hallucinations, delusions, talking incoherently and agitation.

A New York Times article outlines a handful of cases involving people in their 30s, 40s and 50s who had never been diagnosed with a mental health illness but developed psychosis within weeks after testing positive for COVID-19. Many of the patients had mild symptoms of COVID-19.
  >:D
https://www.eehealth.org/blog/2021/04/covid-19-psychosis/

"Psychosis is a mental disorder in which patients have an impaired sense of reality. Symptoms of psychosis can include hallucinations, delusions, talking incoherently and agitation."

Seems like a symptom moretroll is experiencing.

nosuchreality said:
Psychosis is a mental disorder in which patients have an impaired sense of reality. Symptoms of psychosis can include hallucinations, delusions, talking incoherently and agitation.

Brandon??

morekaos said:
We will never be totally rid of it.

I have said this since the beginning?this is not like polio or measles?

'Sadly, this virus will never leave our society': Weekly new infections again surpass 600,000. COVID-19 updates

America's recovery from the delta variant surge dropped the pace of new infections to under 500,000 per week in late October. Now cases are above 600,000 per week and are rising in 34 states, a USA TODAY analysis of Johns Hopkins University data shows.

The numbers are not close to January, when weekly infections peaked at 1.7 million. But the recovery from one wave has reversed into another wave, more than six months after free, safe, effective vaccines became widely available to all adults. The United States is again reporting an average of more than 1 case every second.

"Sadly, this virus will never leave our society," Nolan said.
[url]https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/11/18/covid-cases-vaccinations-masks-mandates-biden/8660480002/[/url]

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czechia, even Sweden.  January and February may be interesting times again. 

STOCKHOLM ? Sweden?s chief epidemiologist said on Thursday that his country?s recently announced vaccine mandate for larger indoor events could well prove insufficient in slowing the spread of coronavirus and flagged that further measures may soon be needed.

?

In Sweden, where virus rates remain below those of neighboring states including Denmark and Norway, concerns are rising about a looming fourth wave. There are currently no restrictions on gatherings and no mask mandate, but on Wednesday the government said that, from December 1, only those who can prove full vaccination may attend indoor events for more than 100 people.
https://www.politico.eu/article/sweden-anders-tegnell-health-coronavirus/

CalBears96 said:
Yeah, we're heading into flu season. Hopefully, everyone is eligible for the booster shot soon. Otherwise, it could be bad.

The American way, dont think first and deal with the consequence.
We all heard it before: I never knew it was this bad, I thought it was made up by the media, my immune system SHOULD be able to fight it, masks are for weak people

CalBears96 said:
Yeah, we're heading into flu season. Hopefully, everyone is eligible for the booster shot soon. Otherwise, it could be bad.

Boosters should be open to everyone now as long as it's 6 months after your last shot.

Back