coronavirus

If everyone that could get the vaccine that don?t have a real medical reason not to get it and we finish up the trial to approve the vaccine for kids, we could reduce this to a flu like annual situation.

Businesses would be operating normally.  Restaurants full of diners, theaters packed again.

Instead we insist word games and have 10-20x the deaths of a flu season. Between July 2020 and July 2021 we had roughly 500,000 deaths.  Two decades worth of flu deaths in a what would be one flu season.

Stupidity.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
CogNeuroSci said:
Mety said:
I don't think morekaos is saying don't get vaccinated. He's saying it's not the ultimate answer as some people believe. He's pointing out how come we're not seeing any better outcomes if more people are vaccinated? His literature style may sound like he doesn't care about you or covid, but you gotta see more than that. Just like how people thought BTB/YF was saying things he really didn't mean, you who hold different opinions than morekaos are not seeing his points clearly.

There's something other than vaccination that is the #1 way to control coronavirus?

You missed the purpose of my post here. I thought you could use your brain pretty smart? ;D

BTW, if I knew the perfect solution, I would replace Dr. Fauci, right? Ouchi!

Mety said: BTW, if I knew the perfect solution, I would replace Dr. Fauci, right? Ouchi!

Does this say replace him? If you take it like that, please take English classes. It might actually solve many disputes you have with other also. No pun intended. It's a serious suggestion.

Highly suggests or saying it outright same chit. Thats all I see on Fox news Fauci this and that.

Btw did you all know Fox News has a vaccination policy at their work place? Sounds like a big time double standard from the news message about vaccines coming from their network.

eyephone,

Keep saying we need more people getting vaccinated. I think NO ONE here opposes that if you haven't got that right yet.

You keep translating things in your own skewed views so it's pointless to go back and forth with you. But when you lie or misinform of others, you will get rebuked.

Let's talk about the ironic elephant in the room of the anti-mandate crowd. Sweden.

Sweden's policy has been very simple from the beginning.  Sweden's policy has been and still is, that you, the individual, owe society wearing a mask, keeping distance, avoiding large gatherings and getting a vaccination.  Culturally, the Swedes ACCEPT this expectation and largely comply with it.

And they still had worse results than their peer countries.

Mety said:
eyephone,

Keep saying we need more people getting vaccinated. I think NO ONE here opposes that if you haven't got that right yet.

You keep translating things in your own skewed views so it's pointless to go back and forth with you. But when you lie or misinform of others, you will get rebuked.

Nah bro I dont misinform things. Fake belly.
Why dont you repost the unofficial Irvine neighborhood ratings excel chart? That unofficial rankings factors cell towers, coyotes, landfill, with poll voting data. (I got to mix it up like you and try to change the direction, its kinda weak but many people want to see that chart. Post it!)

nosuchreality said:
Let's talk about the ironic elephant in the room of the anti-mandate crowd. Sweden.

Sweden's policy has been very simple from the beginning.  Sweden's policy has been and still is, that you, the individual, owe society wearing a mask, keeping distance, avoiding large gatherings and getting a vaccination.  Culturally, the Swedes ACCEPT this expectation and largely comply with it.

I don't know about that NS....

Sweden, noted for its lax COVID-19 response, never mandated face masks. Now it's dropping its vague recommendation to wear one at all.

Sweden never mandated that people wear masks during the pandemic, unlike many other places.
It only recommended people wear them at certain times on public transport.
It's now dropping that recommendation.

Sweden broke with most of the rest of the world and never mandated that people wear masks during the coronavirus pandemic. Now its even dropping its lose recommendation to use them.

Sweden's Public Health Agency said that its recommendation people wear face masks on rush hour on public transport ends on Thursday.

It had advised masking between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m., and 4 p.m. and 6 p.m, but only when people could not easily distance themselves from others.

There were no circumstances in which the government said people had to wear masks in other public places.

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-19-sweden-drops-face-mask-recommendation-never-mandated-them-2021-7

Yet...

Daily COVID Deaths in Sweden Hit Zero, as Other Nations Brace for More Lockdowns

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone,

Why dont you repost the unofficial Irvine neighborhood ratings excel chart? That unofficial rankings factors cell towers, coyotes, landfill, with poll voting data. (I got to mix it up like you and try to change the direction, its kinda weak but many people want to see that chart. Post it!)

The key with Mety and Belly. Distract from the main topic.

Debunked.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...s-low-covid-19-death-tally-july-ignores-othe/

morekaos said:
nosuchreality said:

I don't know about that NS....

Sweden, noted for its lax COVID-19 response, never mandated face masks. Now it's dropping its vague recommendation to wear one at all.

Sweden never mandated that people wear masks during the pandemic, unlike many other places.
It only recommended people wear them at certain times on public transport.
It's now dropping that recommendation.

Sweden broke with most of the rest of the world and never mandated that people wear masks during the coronavirus pandemic. Now its even dropping its lose recommendation to use them.

Sweden's Public Health Agency said that its recommendation people wear face masks on rush hour on public transport ends on Thursday.

It had advised masking between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m., and 4 p.m. and 6 p.m, but only when people could not easily distance themselves from others.

There were no circumstances in which the government said people had to wear masks in other public places.

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-19-sweden-drops-face-mask-recommendation-never-mandated-them-2021-7

Yet...

Daily COVID Deaths in Sweden Hit Zero, as Other Nations Brace for More Lockdowns

Nbc Miami News: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Receives Single-Dose COVID-19 Vaccine 4/7/21

DeSantis had previously said he preferred getting a shot of the vaccine manufactured by Johnson & Johnson because it requires just single shot
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...eceives-single-dose-covid-19-vaccine/2423449/

Makes you scratch your head. This is what I am talking about. They say something but do something else. lul (lul is another form of lol)

eyephone said:
Nbc Miami News: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Receives Single-Dose COVID-19 Vaccine 4/7/21

DeSantis had previously said he preferred getting a shot of the vaccine manufactured by Johnson & Johnson because it requires just single shot
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...eceives-single-dose-covid-19-vaccine/2423449/

Makes you scratch your head. This is what I am talking about. They say something but do something else. lul (lul is another form of lol)

Just bulldozers moving dirt piles back and forth to sucker the plebes.

...again, it comes down to choice.  Choose if you want a vaccine, choose which vaccine, choose not to if you already have had Covid,  Choose not to if you are too young and feel its not necessary...Choose...not forced..then, its not a choice.

CDC says 20 out of 1 million people die after getting the vaccine.

[/size]Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare[/size]. More than 369 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 30, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,218 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it?s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. [/size]

So there is a small risk of dying after getting the shot.

So it was 25 deaths in the entire month of July, hardly debunked?more like it confirms their track?

We found Sweden?s COVID-19 death counts for July 2021 a bit higher than the nine the post claims. Sweden had a cumulative 14,630 COVID-19 deaths as of July 1, 2021, and 14,655 on July 31 ? an increase of 25, according to Our World in Data.

eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone,

The key with Mety and Belly. Distract from the main topic.

Dude, you're so lost.

zubs said:

[/size]Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare[/size]. More than 369 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 30, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,218 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it?s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. [/size]

That VAERS data has been making the rounds on social media ever since the vaccines came out and had been latched on by anti-vaxers.

If you fact check it, there is a disclaimer that the reports have not been verified/confirmed.

I would link to the article but I think Mety should start doing some work instead of asking us to post the data. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
zubs said:

That VAERS data has been making the rounds on social media ever since the vaccines came out and had been latched on by anti-vaxers.

If you fact check it, there is a disclaimer that the reports have not been verified/confirmed.

I would link to the article but I think Mety should start doing some work instead of asking us to post the data. :)

The VAERS report is died for any reason at any point in time after the vaccine.

irvinehomeowner said:
zubs said:

What's wrong with asking for the datas you're claiming?
It's a simple question. Are those vaxed areas performing less death rates overall compare to the last year?

Mety said:
It's a simple question. Are those vaxed areas performing less death rates overall compare to the last year?

I already posted the OC Health info link previously and you said you haven't looked at it. Go look at it and you tell me.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

I already posted the OC Health info link previously and you said you haven't looked at it. Go look at it and you tell me.

You posted a link where we can't check that info. So I'm asking you if you know somehow.

Back