Coronavirus Recession

...and here comes the tax increases...

We need malls to reopen or property taxes are going up, mayors say to Murphy

A date for reopening New Jersey malls has not been announced by Gov. Phil Murphy and a group of mayors is pressing him on why.

The mayors of Bridgewater, Elizabeth, Paramus, Wayne and Woodbridge sent a letter to Murphy this week requesting a quicker reopening of malls in their towns.

?Willowbrook Mall is the largest taxpayer in our community and having them closed for so long is hurting our economy severely,? Wayne Mayor Chris Vergano said in the letter.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/06/we-need-malls-to-reopen-or-property-taxes-are-going-up-mayors-say-to-murphy.html

I agree, I just thought they would break at a lower number (5-10,000 dead), it took 100,000 to hit the break point.

morekaos said:
I agree, I just thought they would break at a lower number (5-10,000 dead), it took 100,000 to hit the break point.

The second wave is coming.
What good is money? When the person dies of covid. lol
Social distancing is unconstitutional? Lol

You want to re-open and keep the liberals from talking about lockdown again?
Wear a fucking mask so the percentage of transmissions go down.

Our OC health director resigned because of anti-mask protesters.  Somehow they know more about masks & covid than our medical professional.

Watch these dumbfucks here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FccYqcAL4FM

zubs said:

Our OC health director resigned because of anti-mask protesters.  Somehow they know more about masks covid than our medical professional.

No... they want it all to open up... no lockdown... no masks... large public gatherings... no social distancing.

If you die... you die.

irvinehomeowner said:
zubs said:

Our OC health director resigned because of anti-mask protesters.  Somehow they know more about masks covid than our medical professional.

No... they want it all to open up... no lockdown... no masks... large public gatherings... no social distancing.

If you die... you die.

Speaking of that, the intern OC health director says no mask required in OC.

irvinehomeowner said:
zubs said:

If you die... you die.

575e755a7681256d104a215f8c2ee784.jpg

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Even if that proves true...no one care any more.  My son just got back from 7 days in
Wisconsin water skiing...he said no one even remembers it there.. Flight home, no one wore masks, not even the stewardesses and they all sat next to each other. True or not, the public is over this and willing to accept the death rates.

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
zubs said:

If you die... you die.

Speaking of that, the intern OC health director says no mask required in OC.

Orange County Officials No Longer Require Masks During Coronavirus Pandemic
https://voiceofoc.org/2020/06/orang...er-require-masks-during-coronavirus-pandemic/

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Even if that proves true...no one care any more.  My son just got back from 7 days in
Wisconsin water skiing...he said no one even remembers it there.. Flight home, no one wore masks, not even the stewardesses and they all sat next to each other. True or not, the public is over this and willing to accept the death rates.

It maybe true or not. The fake republican does it again.

Went to Ikea, 10:30 AM on a weekday and parking lot looks like a prepandemic Saturday.  The part between the parking lot road and building is full, the other part between the that road and freeway is alreaxy half full.  Whole families walking in.

Back