Coral Crest - TNHC - Crystal Cove

Arman

Coral Crest at Crystal Cove from The New Home Company. 7000 square foot home anyone? 6 car garage anyone? These homes look spectacular!

coralcrest1_zpsbx0btp7s.jpg

coralcrest2_zpsdhqled8u.jpg

coralcrest3_zpscifpklle.jpg

Asians and Persians with young kids are not buying in that location. Even though they should be very nice homes. Your net worth should be a minimum of 10 mil to even consider buying one of these.

Why aren't Asians and Persians with young kids buying in this location?

It seems like the floor plans (well at least plans 2 and 3) are catered to younger families with multiple young kids -- upstairs master bedroom and multiple secondary bedrooms upstairs as well.

NewToNewport said:
Why aren't Asians and Persians with young kids buying in this location?

Do you monitor how many Asians and Persians home buying pattern? Also, why for? Is there an agenda?

Movingup said:
Asians and Persians with young kids are not buying in that location. Even though they should be very nice homes. Your net worth should be a minimum of 10 mil to even consider buying one of these.

No, I'm not particularly monitoring any demographic for any purpose.
I was just curious what made another member think that...and if there's truth behind the statement.

Went to the dusty shoe walk last weekend, great entertainment homes, courtyards and more courtyards. Very TNHM/Robert Hidey style.

The cheapest home in phase 1 is at 5.2m, with some over 6m. Only half of the lots have an actual ocean view, the others have lopsided ocean + canyon views. The models have fantastic views though, can't wait to see the finished products.

marutaro said:
Went to the dusty shoe walk last weekend, great entertainment homes, courtyards and more courtyards. Very TNHM/Robert Hidey style.

The cheapest home in phase 1 is at 5.2m, with some over 6m. Only half of the lots have an actual ocean view, the others have lopsided ocean + canyon views. The models have fantastic views though, can't wait to see the finished products.

You must be either a CEO, a lottery winner, or a great entrepreneur.  Well done, whatever the case may be. 

aquabliss said:
marutaro said:

You must be either a CEO, a lottery winner, or a great entrepreneur.  Well done, whatever the case may be.

Or a TNHC shill?  Most consumers (even the wealthy ones) don't know who Robert Hidey is.

WTTCHMN said:
aquabliss said:
marutaro said:

Or a TNHC shill?  Most consumers (even the wealthy ones) don't know who Robert Hidey is.

Pics or its not real.

Haha... I was just checking it out for a family member. Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• IMG_5133.JPG
    IMG_5133.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_5134.JPG
    IMG_5134.JPG
    260.3 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_5135.JPG
    IMG_5135.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_5140.JPG
    IMG_5140.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 562
More pics

Attachments

• IMG_5136.JPG
    IMG_5136.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_5143.JPG
    IMG_5143.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_5144.JPG
    IMG_5144.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 591
More photos. The plans were reminiscent of Fiano/Oliva, I think one was actually identical to Fiano plan 3.

Attachments

• IMG_5137.JPG
    IMG_5137.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_5141.JPG
    IMG_5141.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_5142.JPG
    IMG_5142.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 690
That 2nd to last pic is so creepy.  It appears that the girl is facing you with her hands folded in front of her, but if that were so she would have her long hair covering her entire face.

So then I thought she must be facing away from you with her hands behind her back, but then why is she staring into those glass inserts in the door that appear to have paper or plastic over them so I'm sure she couldn't see out anyhow.

Feels like I'm watching "The Ring" when I look at that picture.  I can't sleep now.

I could afford the property tax payment on one of these homes, but man it'd be nice to have a 6-car garage.  haha

In that case put us down for 2... In case we want seconds.

Did Fiano sell before models/sales office opening?
Phase 1&2 already sold for Coral Crest and sales office isn't even open.

How do you know that for sure?  I wouldn't go by their sales people as they employ a lot of aggressive sales tactics so they can sell.

Back