Coral Crest - TNHC - Crystal Cove

I wouldn't be surprised that they sold the phase 1 or 2 before sales office opened.

It's a pretty common practice nowadays for the builders selling these early phases to the early pre-qualified buyers before the official grand opening.  They had the dusty shoe preview for those early pre-qualified buyers is an good indication that they will offer these early phases to these buyers. 

Happylife6 said:
How do you know that for sure?  I wouldn't go by their sales people as they employ a lot of aggressive sales tactics so they can sell.

I don't know fore sure, of course.  But they released phase 1 and then released phase 2 two weeks after.  That's 30% of the development in presales.  I'm surprised it's so competitive at this price point, but the homes are nice and do have features that seem less cookie-cutter and more like custom homes.  No subterranean garages like "The Tides" though which were AMAZING  :)

Wow "NewToNewport" you sure know a lot of detail and the history of the area.  I have never seen so much indirect marketing and techniques to plant information to create demand. I guess that is the only way to sell houses that have no ocean view for 4-6 million (also requiring 1-1.5 million in options and then landscaping since noting is including in the base price.)

Happylife6 said:
Wow "NewToNewport" you sure know a lot of detail and the history of the area.  I have never seen so much indirect marketing and techniques to plant information to create demand. I guess that is the only way to sell houses that have no ocean view for 4-6 million (also requiring 1-1.5 million in options and then landscaping since noting is including in the base price.)

You're right...I actually do know a lot about the area because Crystal Cove is my dream community, so I've viewed their past new developments often...Tides, Seapoint, Seacrest.  So it's actually pretty exciting for me that they're building again through a builder since everything else in the past few years has been custom only.

Information is easily obtained if you're on their interest list or go on their model tour.
I'm new to "talkirvine" but I was previously more active on "irvine housing blog" many years ago, but I doubt that creating demand is very effective on a board for homes in this price range.  Oh, and the range is $5-7M.  ;)

Ad in today's OC Register:

newhome_zpsfvdkvmcr.jpg

Paris said:
Are the models open now? I'd love to be a looky-lou and check these out.

Yesterday was the model grand opening party by invitation.
The public opening is this Saturday, which they've surprisingly not advertised for.

NewToNewport said:
Paris said:

The public opening is this Saturday, which they've surprisingly not advertised for.

So does that mean I can just show up next week to look at models or do I need to make an appointment?

You should be able to just show up and the gate would let you in since it's officially opening this weekend.  But, to be sure you can always call them.

The home design and floor plans are awesome...I think much better than Trevi, but I wasn't in love with the staging/interior design.

Paris said:
NewToNewport said:
Paris said:

So does that mean I can just show up next week to look at models or do I need to make an appointment?

Here are the current releases for Coral Canyon and Coral Crest from last night. These homes were quite spectacular. Big homes, great floor plans. Plan 2 of Coral Crest had perhaps the most impressive foyer of any model home I have visited. Overall, that was my favorite of the bunch.

Coral%20Canyon_zpskvy3rdtu.jpg

Coral%20Crest_zpsnjimua8z.jpg

Happylife6 said:

No ocean views? The Pacific looked quite incredible from the Coral Crest models.

Thank you for posting and glad to hear that you were there too....I thought that this board is for information.
However, it seems some are so cynical and negative and will misconstrue interest and information as internal marketing.

My favorite was the interior courtyard for coral crest plan 3, but I liked the interior design of coral crest plan 1, who's closets were to die for!

NYT said:
Here are the current releases for Coral Canyon and Coral Crest from last night. These homes were quite spectacular. Big homes, great floor plans. Plan 2 of Coral Crest had perhaps the most impressive foyer of any model home I have visited. Overall, that was my favorite of the bunch.

Coral%20Canyon_zpskvy3rdtu.jpg

Coral%20Crest_zpsnjimua8z.jpg

I've been accused (and I use the word accused purposely since there was clearly a negative connotation to it) of working for being a shill for TNHC. I just happen to be a very satisfied customer. Yes, people are nasty on here behind their cloak of anonymity.

All of the homes were impressive in their own ways, but if a gun were held to my head and I was handed $7 million or so, I'd choose Plan 2 of Coral Crest.

Paris -- hours 10am to 4pm
https://nwhm.com/press-release/new-...ities-purchase-luxury-residences-crystal-cove

Paris said:
NewToNewport said:
Paris said:

Back