Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

lnc said:
Here's the lot map from the city's doc.

Nice! Someone posted this for Padova and it was spot on.

I wonder how you can reserve the lot you want regardless of the phase?

Padova had some nice lots but since they went in phases we couldn't reserve it unless I'm mistaken.

leect said:
lnc said:

Nice! Someone posted this for Padova and it was spot on.

I wonder how you can reserve the lot you want regardless of the phase?

Padova had some nice lots but since they went in phases we couldn't reserve it unless I'm mistaken.

I don't know specifically for this community but many communities have a priority list based on order you registered and were pre-qualified by their lender.

Every builder is basically the same, register and prequalify with their preferred lender, when the lot you wanted is released they go down the list calling to see who is  ready to put down the deposit.

I was here today for an early preview. There?s going to be quite a few view lots. Standing at the back of the lots there are decent views. All 3 models were nearing completion. models will be previewed at end of august. Txt me for pics and video

lnc said:

Hard to see on here, but the corner view lot backing Leafy pass is lot 80, and that is the row of view lots. The models are lots 81, 82, 83 above that corner home.

Prequalifications for applications will be accepted starting Sat Aug 8 at 10am through an email link they sent out. If you're interested in a view or large lot, (you can see they don't have large view lots), they only have a few. Given the number of people I have seriously interested, not to mention other brokers and their own clients, it's important for you to be ready to turn in the docs on sat to get high on that priority list.

Also if you're looking to move soon this is not the development for you. Even if you get a phase 1 lot, with typical construction times, you won't close escrow and get your keys for quite some time.

Housingbuff said:
The interest is that high that they are taking pre-quals before the models are open???!?

Open to pre-qualify few weeks prior to grand opening are pretty much A standard procedure for all builders, they all doing this. 

Website is live for the Wells Fargo registration.  Thought it was open at 10am on Saturday?

It doesn?t say what docs you need to upload.  It?s just 3 pages of personal information.  Is that typical?

Housingbuff said:
The interest is that high that they are taking pre-quals before the models are open???!?

Same for all new collections. The importance of getting high on the priority depends on a couple of factors; How competitive getting a good lot will be, and how picky you are with getting a lot you'll like. This is a small collection with very few primo lots, and there haven't been new 4k+ sqft homes in OH for a while, so it will be very competitive.

What do you think the first few view lots will start around?

Any chance you guys think covid will bring down the pricing in the later phases?  I remember some of the other builders offered lower prices and more incentives in the later phases that actually made it a better deal than phase 1 homes.  Any chance it could happen here?

lovingit said:
What do you think the first few view lots will start around?

Any chance you guys think covid will bring down the pricing in the later phases?  I remember some of the other builders offered lower prices and more incentives in the later phases that actually made it a better deal than phase 1 homes.  Any chance it could happen here?

The builder won't discount premium view lots because they know they are most desirable lots and there will be many people who will be interested in purchasing them.  I'd say you can expect lot premiums of $250-$350k for the view lots.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Bases prices

Plan 1 1.755

Plan 2 1.77

Plan 3 1.81

Also they have Boba drinks today

Not bad.  What are the price ranges for the 3 view lots in phase 1?

Here is the price sheet and mello roos info.  Base prices are $413/sf (Plan 3) to $423/sf (Plan 1 & 2) so these should sell well because of the reasonable pricing but expect the builder to increase prices as they move forward through the phases. Mello Roos will be $6,000 to $7,000 per year which puts the all-in tax rate around 1.4%.  I was there was a client at 11am and it was PACKED.  Anyone who thinks the higher end of the market hasn't picked up is lying to themselves.  Also, the broker co-op for Cetara is $45,000.

Attachments

• Cetara Base Prices.jpg
    Cetara Base Prices.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 547
  • Cetara Info Sheet.jpg
    Cetara Info Sheet.jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 360
Goriot said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Bases prices

Plan 1 1.755

Plan 2 1.77

Plan 3 1.81

Also they have Boba drinks today

Not bad.  What are the price ranges for the 3 view lots in phase 1?

They wouldn't say but expect at least a $250k-$300k view lot premium on top of the base price. The yards for most of the view lots are smaller than the lots in the model homes.

Back