Cambria @ Stonegate Grand Opening on Jan. 26th

Which plan did you get? We are going to be neighbors!
[/quote]

Will PM u later.

The irony is that i was offered a San mateo plan 1 within couple of weeks of signing Cambria, which was my original choice  :'(

LiefinIrvine said:

Will PM u later.

The irony is that i was offered a San mateo plan 1 within couple of weeks of signing Cambria, which was my original choice  :'(
[/quote]

What happens if you back off after signing? Do you lose all your deposit?

LiefinIrvine said:

Will PM u later.

[/quote]

Oh man!!!! My friend has a San Mateo plan 2. He got it last September. The price of his house and the price of my house are the same.......................

obirvine said:
LiefinIrvine said:

Will PM u later.

What happens if you back off after signing? Do you lose all your deposit?
[/quote]

Yes you loose all your deposit, but i thought about loosing it and going with san mateo. But my financial/loan status doesnt permit me to do that, In one hand you loose your deposit and the advance in design center, and add to that the san mateo has increased by 30 K.

Having said that, i am happy with what i got in Cambria  :)

Shouldn't TIC let you switch your house if it's not too late?  They are still getting the money.  It would be good customer service.

zubs said:
Shouldn't TIC let you switch your house if it's not too late?  They are still getting the money.  It would be good customer service.

each development operates independently even though it's all the same company.  they could care less what you do at San Mateo

you might be able to plead your case...who knows...both developments have such long waiting lists I couldn't see why they would care about you.

sillyrabbit said:
I'm in the first six. But the 2nd six are being built to close at the same time. I am not sure why they are waiting to release them. Probably to build up pent up interest since I know they like to do that. Surprised to see they increased it 5k also 1% increase on basically nothing.

SillyRabit

Hope you had moved in to your new home by now. Congrats and all the best. Can you please share some of your experiences with your move in ? Thanks.

gladiacmx said:
I was put on the wait list recently.  Within a few days they immediately contacted me to try to fill their Phase 10s.  This seems like a very fast turn-around ?  Are these not selling well?

It's probably a combination of more supplies/competition, faster phase releases (from every 4 weeks to every 2 weeks), a higher interest rate, slowing economy, less FCB activity.  Most of the newer communities (CV, SG, and GP) has very short waiting list now.

I think Stonegate properties are selling pretty well and the community is close to fully getting built out except for the west (Mendocino and Saratoga extensions) and big ones on the northern part (Sausalito and Arcadia). 

Yeah, But in the Market for 29 days now. The seller listed at 419$/sq Ft, whats the current selling rate for a similar house nearby?

USCTrojanCPA, any thoughts?

They are still selling and if you are prequalified, you should be able to get one easily.  One of my friends looking in this neighborhood passed up a Plan 2 at $620k, which is a 3 bedroom and Plan 3 at $650k.

They have been topping off at these amounts for the past 1.5 months.  They had a upgraded Plan 3 at 650k they couldn't move for awhile but the backyard was Irvine Blvd which was pretty noisy.

That listing seems a bit high but someone antsy to move in could probably still get one for under 600k.

LiefinIrvine said:
Yeah, But in the Market for 29 days now. The seller listed at 419$/sq Ft, whats the current selling rate for a similar house nearby?

Priced a bit too high in my opinion, especially with the lack of a 3rd bedroom and being in the middle of plan 2 and 3.  My guess is that it will sell for around $400/sf or ~$600k.

USCTrojanCPA said:
LiefinIrvine said:

Priced a bit too high in my opinion, especially with the lack of a 3rd bedroom and being in the middle of plan 2 and 3.  My guess is that it will sell for around $400/sf or ~$600k.

Just went pending...

FranchisePlr said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
LiefinIrvine said:

Just went pending...

Just went active from pending with a price reduction.

Too good to be true when they can walk into the office and buy for cheaper.  These are already slightly upgraded with cabinets and backyard finished.

Phase 14a:

Plan 1 $599,000
Plan 2 $620,000
Plan 3 $650,000

FranchisePlr said:
Too good to be true when they can walk into the office and buy for cheaper.  These are already slightly upgraded with cabinets and backyard finished.

Phase 14a:

Plan 1 $599,000
Plan 2 $620,000
Plan 3 $650,000
Hence my prediction that it'll go around $600k. 

Whoever is buying this, is buying out of convenience vs going into office and waiting 3 months.  There isn't a big waiting list with this community given the competition.

Back