Bodies found in Turtle Rock

BangBros said:
I haven't heard about Indians in the US going bezerk.  Only the ones in India that rape women every chance they get.  They're the epitome of rape.  The minute they see any piece of ass walking or that gets on a bus, they'll call a bunch of friends together, drug her up or abduct her and gang rape them.  As if that wasn't enough, they'll leave the girl for dead. 

Just type India Gang Rape in google.  So many results.  Cowards and scum.
Apparently, some Indians in America like rape too:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...33f2ae-8114-11e6-a52d-9a865a0ed0d4_story.html

OMG I remembered him. He was a Dom who handcuffed and chained his victims. He raped them repeatedly then killed them. He was a serial rapist and killer working along with another white guy also into BDSM. His partner in crime committed suicide when FBI was on his trail.

SoCal said:
MagicJ1zz said:
How many Chinese people do you know personally that is locked up in LA county jail right??  exactly. 

Off the top of my head: Charles Ng / ???. He's a serial killer. Raised in Hong Kong. Son of a wealthy Chinese executive.

I first learned about him when I met with the warden at men's central jail in Santa Ana where I attended an orientation (for church missionaries, tutors, etc.). That is where Ng used to be held. He told us Charles is a very polite, well-mannered, respectful guy. He is now sitting on Death Row at San Quentin. He didn't flee back to Hong Kong. But I think you're right about that grenade thing.

Back