Bodies found in Turtle Rock

MagicJ1zz said:
Must've been a deadbeat son.  Probably wanted the deed to the house and the rich mom said no, go get a job.  Son goes and exercises his "American" right and purchases a firearm and shoots his mother.  The house is worth atleast 1 million and a half in that area. 

Money is the root of all evil.

Chinese people are very reserved (a.k.a. pussies).  Most Chinese people will not use a firearm in the same manner as a Texas redneck.  Most Chinese people don't want the legal trouble and headache in shooting someone even if it was self defense.  Chinese people love their money too much they rather spend it on houses than lawyers.
How do you know the son in this case isn't a pussy (Chinese)?

MagicJ1zz said:
Happiness said:
MagicJ1zz said:
Must've been a deadbeat son.  Probably wanted the deed to the house and the rich mom said no, go get a job.  Son goes and exercises his "American" right and purchases a firearm and shoots his mother.  The house is worth atleast 1 million and a half in that area. 

Money is the root of all evil.

Chinese people are very reserved (a.k.a. pussies).  Most Chinese people will not use a firearm in the same manner as a Texas redneck.  Most Chinese people don't want the legal trouble and headache in shooting someone even if it was self defense.  Chinese people love their money too much they rather spend it on houses than lawyers.
How do you know the son in this case isn't a pussy (Chinese)?

Chinese people are all pussies.  Even the Chinese Cops in LAPD.  Read Doroner's manifesto.  It's an inherent trait in ABCs. 

However, they are all pussies until the very last possible moment: i.e. they shoot to kill like in this case, or the uncle in flintridge la canada who drove to arcadia and killed 2 boys, then fled to hong kong.  Okay, pussies and cowards.

Chinese people (ABCs) do not consistently apply aggression on a daily normal basis.  If you plot a curve over time of the average ABC, it will be relatively flat, up until the bomb goes off and they go off the charts (murder).  Same thing with that Asian engineer at Western Digital who killed the dentist at woodbridge by ramming his car against the dentist and stabbing him.  Other than that, no priors.  Case in point.

Alleged Cop killer doroner's manifesto:

""Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, " I......don't like conflict". You are a high value target as well."

Do you see what I'm saying?  When's the last time you read in the news that an "Asian" LAPD/NYPD had excessive use of force?  other than that stupid idiot rookie cop who fired off his gun in the stairwell and richochet and hit a black guy.  That was totally accidental of course.

Chinese people are generally reserved.  Just don't piss them off.  The end result will be catastrophic in the cases I've pointed out.  We are basically grenades. You can drop us, kick us around, and put us on the table.  nothing goes off.  Just don't pull the pin.  :D
What about the half-Chinese community college student Elliot Rodger who started killing UCSB students because he was so incensed that even though his Chinese mom bought him a new BMW he still couldn't get a date.
"I will punish all females for the crime of depriving me of sex." - Elliot Rodger

Despite how crazy Mr. Jizz may sound, his vast generalizations are generally true. Traditional chinese culture teaches a person to not be confrontational, to not cause trouble if can be avoided, etc etc.

All this leads to keeping it all inside until one day, the person lets it all go. A la pulling the pin on a grenade.

B2FiNiTY said:
Despite how crazy Mr. Jizz may sound, his vast generalizations are generally true. Traditional chinese culture teaches a person to not be confrontational, to not cause trouble if can be avoided, etc etc.

All this leads to keeping it all inside until one day, the person lets it all go. A la pulling the pin on a grenade.

Well, MagicCum can add another batshit Chinese pussy to his list:

Police ID son, mother found dead in Irvine in apparent murder-suicide

The pair were identified as Polly Chao Yau, 64, and her son Ryan Cj Yau, 27.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/son-726949-mother-police.html

MagicJ1zz said:
How many Chinese people do you know personally that is locked up in LA county jail right??  exactly. 

Off the top of my head: Charles Ng / ???. He's a serial killer. Raised in Hong Kong. Son of a wealthy Chinese executive.

I first learned about him when I met with the warden at men's central jail in Santa Ana where I attended an orientation (for church missionaries, tutors, etc.). That is where Ng used to be held. He told us Charles is a very polite, well-mannered, respectful guy. He is now sitting on Death Row at San Quentin. He didn't flee back to Hong Kong. But I think you're right about that grenade thing.

MagicJ1zz said:
Cornflakes said:
How about Indians (as in people from India)?

I haven't heard about Indians in the US going bezerk.  Only the ones in India that rape women every chance they get.  They're the epitome of rape.  The minute they see any piece of ass walking or that gets on a bus, they'll call a bunch of friends together, drug her up or abduct her and gang rape them.  As if that wasn't enough, they'll leave the girl for dead. 

Just type India Gang Rape in google.  So many results.  Cowards and scum.
What's amazing is India's status as the world rape capital does not deter foreign female tourists and aid workers from going to India, and getting raped.

Back