Bizarre characters of IHB

No question in my mind, it's gotta be Panda. Everyone else, you can get a good sense of what they would be like to meet in person. Panda? I cannot fathom what his face-to-face personality must be like. I wonder, does he talk like that with his wife? When he gets to Irvine and attends his first IHB event, I want to be there.

Please Panda, don't change. We love you the way you are. You're a great addition to the IHB community.

I must say, all of you have made my maternity leave quite enjoyable. :)

During my first maternity leave, the minute my husband walked in the door, I'd be jumping all over him for adult conversation.

This time round, much to my husband's relief, I have found another source of community and intellectual stimulus. When he gets home, we can have an interesting conversation of..."hey did you read IHB?" Only 2 more years before we can afford a Turtle Rock house!

Thanks so much all of you!

[quote author="biscuitninja" date=1215755992]I'm hurt you didn't include our resident Rap Artist No Vas!

-bix</blockquote>

Curiously, I'm not!

[quote author="NoWowway" date=1215763385]Please, please gawd... do not let him find the forums.</blockquote>

Lol! When's your birthday? I have a little present for you..... muhahaha!</blockquote>

Graph, it doesn't look like he waited until your birthday.

Read the comments in todays blog.

Looks like David doesn't know about the forums......yet.

I see lots of random, photoshopped pictures coming to the forum soon. And I'm not just talking about our regular does of cayci's stuff.

[quote author="24inIrvine" date=1215822470]

Looks like David doesn't about the forums......yet.

</blockquote>

It wasn?t that long ago AZ Dave and those other guys were burying Ipop on the main blog.

They used to refer to him as ?Ipoop?.

They were murdering him daily.

Who came to his defense?

That would be me.

I was like King Leonidis taking it to the Persian horde.

It was me, Ipop and CK taking on all comers.

Fast forward, How does Ipop repay me?

Rather than being grateful, he stabs me in the back instead of voting for Panda

[quote author="24inIrvine" date=1215822470]

</blockquote>

Sorry,

Got so fired up I accidentally double-posted.

Ooops....i forgot the word "know" my post.

Have any links or references for those posts where Ipod got attacked and you defended.

I would like to see how this went.

[quote author="24inIrvine" date=1215825706]Ooops....i forgot the word "know" my post.

Have any links or references for those posts where Ipod got attacked and you defended.

I would like to see how this went.</blockquote>

Sorry, I would if I could.

Unfortunately, I haven?t the faintest idea how to do that.

Didn?t you see the firestorm of abuse I took regarding Marshall not teaching Googling skills in the Hot Pocket?s business school discussion.

Yeah, i saw that. I basically wanted to see you stepping up for Ipop. An easy way is to go to the blog and search for a keyword.

So far, I did a search for "ipoop" and 17 things came up. I have read through the comments on one so far and it was someone else (not David) calling him Ipoop. But that doesn't look like its the one you are referring to since I dont'see you in there. I will look for others later.

I'm surprised Panda isnt posting in this topic yet.

I vote for Ten,

That dude must have so many pictures of asian women in their bikinis all of over his room, like I have two huge maps of Irvine pasted in my basement and my office room. "Big Thanks to TIC marketing department for giving out those Nice big MAPs for free. Man, when life seems tough and I get depressed and think of Irvine, I become such a Happy Panda, I guess that is why I get so expressive and Happy when I write on this forum. In real life, living in the burbs of Chicago, I'm just a normal, ordinary guy. Sad Panda.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1215825045][quote author="24inIrvine" date=1215822470]

</blockquote>

It wasn?t that long ago AZ Dave and those other guys were burying Ipop on the main blog.

They used to refer to him as ?Ipoop?.

They were murdering him daily.

Who came to his defense?

That would be me.

Fast forward, How does Ipop repay me?

Rather than being grateful, he stabs me in the back instead of voting for Panda</blockquote>

Deep down Ten-Man, you know you want the trophy for "The Most Bizarre Character of IHB". You should be thanking me for voting for you, not knocking me! I was just trying to help you get recognized for your greatness...

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1215825045]

Who came to his defense?

That would be me.

</blockquote>

[quote author="PANDA" date=1215828757]I have two huge maps of Irvine pasted in my basement and my office room. "Big Thanks to TIC marketing department for giving out those Nice big MAPs for free. Man, when life seems tough and I get depressed and think of Irvine, I become such a Happy Panda, I guess that is why I get so expressive and Happy when I write on this forum. In real life, living in the burbs of Chicago, I'm just a normal, ordinary guy. Sad Panda.</blockquote>

Cases in point.

Caycifish,

Please!! I am not a retard. I am actually pretty normal in real life.

24, you need to take Ten with you to Saddleback Church this Sunday, so he can experience some, "REAL LOVE". I try to visit Saddleback whenever I visit Irvine. That place is Absolutely Amazing! Have you seen their facility for the children's department? My wife was like "WOW!" "OK. we are going here, honey."

http://saddleback.com/flash/ < For Ten's eyes only

http://www.amazon.com/Purpose-Driven?-Life-What-Earth/dp/0310276993/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215805174&sr=8-1 <- I will also buy this book for you. My offer for the "Choosing God's Best" Christian dating book still stands today.

Disclaimer: This offer is only good for Ten.

Panda.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1215829954]Caycifish,

24, you need to take Ten with you to Saddleback Church this Sunday, so he can experience some, "REAL LOVE". I try to visit Saddleback whenever I visit Irvine. That place is Absolutely Amazing! Have you seen their facility for the children's department? My wife was like "WOW!" "OK. we are going here, honey."

Panda.</blockquote>

Panda,

There is a reason I used the word "character" instead of "person". And it's "bizarre", not "stupid".

[quote author="PANDA" date=1215829954]Caycifish,

Panda.</blockquote>

See... another case in point. Getting Ten to church is like getting IrvineRenter to buy a house. Ain't happening.

No Panda, you are not retarded, but you post things that make us shake our heads. Good times though, good times. You make the forums better, in your own unique way, and even I am glad that you here today.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1215829954]24, you need to take Ten with you to Saddleback Church this Sunday, so he can experience some, "REAL LOVE".</blockquote>

Am I the only one who read that differently from the way Panda (or PANDA) probably meant it. Seriously, my eyebrows are still on the ceiling. What the heck are they doing over at Saddleback (or should that be "Brokeback"). :bug:

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1215831573][quote author="PANDA" date=1215829954]24, you need to take Ten with you to Saddleback Church this Sunday, so he can experience some, "REAL LOVE".</blockquote>

Am I the only one who read that differently from the way Panda (or PANDA) probably meant it. Seriously, my eyebrows are still on the ceiling. What the heck are they doing over at Saddleback (or should that be "Brokeback"). :bug:</blockquote>

Ha, Ha, Ha. Eval, I am not talk about Lady LOVE, I am talking about Spiritual LOVE. The Love that Ten needs.

Back