Bizarre characters of IHB

caycifish_IHB

So I read posts here and I often shake my head and think "bizarre...just bizarre!" Anyone else have similar thoughts?

Edit: After one day there are A LOT more page views than votes. C'mon lurkers...let your anonymous voice be heard!

Hands down, it?s the Panda.

He?s gone from dreaming to delusional.

He thinks $8 a clipper haircut Ipop, is going from West Irvine to Newport Coast.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1215755928]Hands down, it?s the Panda.

He thinks $8 a clipper haircut Ipop, is going from West Irvine to Newport Coast.</blockquote>

I have to follow the bliss, and go with Ten on this one. While he has certainly been an entertaining character, he definitely makes me say... "How bizarre is that?", more than the others. While the others, including myself, have made me say that, it hasn't been as often. And, I like the space coast and true religion jeans updates on occasion.

When I read Panda's messages Karl Malone from The Man Show comes to mind...

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

nothing compares to panda.

Especially his dating advice to ten. That was classic

ten and panda both seems to bring things out from left field while graphs actually seem to fit in the topics.

now ten will try to bash me by bringing out something that I posted 3 months ago and no one will know what hes talking about but me.

but my vote goes to panda, didn't even have to think twice about it

[quote author="graphrix" date=1215757113][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1215755928]Hands down, it?s the Panda.

He thinks $8 a clipper haircut Ipop, is going from West Irvine to Newport Coast.</blockquote>

I have to follow the bliss, and go with Ten on this one. While he has certainly been an entertaining character, he definitely makes me say... "How bizarre is that?", more than the others. While the others, including myself, have made me say that, it hasn't been as often. And, I like the space coast and true religion jeans updates on occasion.</blockquote>

I agree, I voted for Ten. He's more of a "character" than Panda I think...

If you are going for a robust "character", I think DavidAZ gets it.

He's certainly added a lot of color to the discussions.

[quote author="NoWowway" date=1215762258]If you are going for a robust "character", I think DavidAZ gets it.

He's certainly added a lot of color to the discussions.</blockquote>

You have a point. I only added characters who post a lot of bizarre things on the forums.

[quote author="caycifish" date=1215762380][quote author="NoWowway" date=1215762258]If you are going for a robust "character", I think DavidAZ gets it.

He's certainly added a lot of color to the discussions.</blockquote>

You have a point. I only added characters who post a lot of bizarre things on the forums.</blockquote>

Please, please gawd... do not let him find the forums.

Please, please gawd... do not let him find the forums.</blockquote>

Lol! When's your birthday? I have a little present for you..... muhahaha!

[quote author="caycifish" date=1215755375]So I read posts here and I often shake my head and think "bizarre...just bizarre!" Anyone else have similar thoughts?</blockquote>

You're just trying to make G-Cakes feel better about being a nutter aren't you?! :)

I voted for Panda. Haven't quite figured him out yet (but then again, it's probably a good thing that I haven't).

And what the hell is that panda doing to that tree stump in that picture??

[quote author="Anon." date=1215766686]I voted for Panda. Haven't quite figured him out yet (but then again, it's probably a good thing that I haven't).

And what the hell is that panda doing to that tree stump in that picture??</blockquote>

Let's hope he's dreaming of Irvine and not Ten

[quote author="stepping_up" date=1215769708]Let's hope he's dreaming of Irvine and not Ten</blockquote>

That sort of behavior probably isn't allowed in Irvine, so...

:lol:

Back