Backyard Landscape Plans and Recommendations

eyephone said:
qwerty said:
I got fined another 400 last month. I guess I should get the plans in soon. The next fine is 800. Haven't paid the fines yet.

I'm going to sue the hoa for racial discrimination to see if the wave the fines

Just a thought - how hard is it to submit the plan? (unless you can't find it) ;)

Yeah just being lazy at this point. The annoying part is printing out the pics of the materials.

qwerpresidente is a 1%er.

$400, $800, $1600 or more in fines means nothing to him.

I would have printed the pics to avoid a $10 fine.

qwerty said:
eyephone said:
qwerty said:
I got fined another 400 last month. I guess I should get the plans in soon. The next fine is 800. Haven't paid the fines yet.

Just a thought - how hard is it to submit the plan? (unless you can't find it) ;)

Yeah just being lazy at this point. The annoying part is printing out the pics of the materials.

Tell them your computer crashed.

irvinehomeowner said:

keep in mind that within the 1% there is a very wide range, we are low man on the totem pole 1%'ers. ill try to negotiate the fine down once i submit the plans.

test said:
qwerty said:
eyephone said:
qwerty said:

yeah ive already given the i have a baby excuse. perhaps i should use this one next.

qwerty said:
test said:
qwerty said:
eyephone said:
qwerty said:

yeah ive already given the i have a baby excuse. perhaps i should use this one next.
But how long has it been since you finished your backyard?

irvinehomeowner said:

Think of how many Coronas he could of bought!!

eyephone said:
qwerty said:
test said:
qwerty said:
eyephone said:
qwerty said:

But how long has it been since you finished your backyard?

was finished in late February/early march of 2013. it was in 2014 when they started fining me. communist bastards.

qwerty said:
was finished in late February/early march of 2013. it was in 2014 when they started fining me. communist bastards.
roflbot.jpg

TI won't be the same once qwerty finishes his landscaping/HOA/computer crash/baby crying/caped crusader vigilante dilemma. 

Let me ask you this: can the HOA put a lien on your property over this?  That will be a bitch x2

ps9 said:
TI won't be the same once qwerty finishes his landscaping/HOA/computer crash/baby crying/caped crusader vigilante dilemma. 

Let me ask you this: can the HOA put a lien on your property over this?  That will be a bitch x2
They sure can....at least the HOA on my HB townhouse did when I refused to pay a $50 penalty for not submitting a request to upgrade my windows and sliding glassdoor. 

ps9 said:

probably. i just saw they hit me with the $800 fine, before they were doing it every two months, now they did it just one month apart. bastards. there is a law about fines having to be reasonable, i dont that is reasonable. with that said i called the lady at the mgmt company and she is on vacation till monday.

PS - just printed out the pavers (in color).

im hoping they will negotiate, otherwise ill launch the racial discrimination suit :)

not to mention, i know where the board members live. ill make the san marino mayor look like a saint.

Back