Awful Experience at Colibri, Portola Springs

broda said:
If the US wasn't filled with tree huggers and the PETA people...we'd be killing animals inhumanely still. 

it is a good thing that we dont kill animals inhumanely.

qwerty said:

I can't help but find a little humor in this. 
"it is a good thing that we dont kill animals inhumanely."
=
"it is a good thing that we do kill animals humanely."

It's ok that we kill animals because we kill them humanely.

Sorry qwerty.  I'm not trying to pick on you.  I'm picking on the general perception.

I had this horrible experience at Colibri when visiting Portola Springs in search of a new house.  Did you know they kill dogs inhumanely and eat them in these parts, and toss the carcasses in the nearby landfill?

Oh wait, that's not what this thread was about?  My bad.

This thread hijacking is awesome.

We went from kid throwing > hating FCB > cultural food choices > bombing Iraq for oil comparison. 

songkou said:
qwerty said:

I can't help but find a little humor in this. 
"it is a good thing that we dont kill animals inhumanely."
=
"it is a good thing that we do kill animals humanely."

It's ok that we kill animals because we kill them humanely.

Sorry qwerty.  I'm not trying to pick on you.  I'm picking on the general perception.

i started laughing laughing when when i read your comment.  because before i posted it, i had to re-read it to make sure i said what i was trying to say since i was using the double negative.

regarding the perception, we gotta eat, so if you are going to kill the animals at least it should be done humanely.

yaliu07 said:
interesting... after US bomb Iraq for oil, you are proud that US kill animals humanely....

qwerty said:

i never said how i feel about US bombing Iraq. im an animal lover. not sure why you are trying to make a stupid connection.

test said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
I am thinking about the area around Limonite in Eastvale. You FCBs are forcing me out to the boonies. The positive thing that is going for me there is wetbacks have more class and manner than FCBs as neighbors.

You should reclaim the territories of Santa Ana and Anaheim.

He doesnt want to step on your foot.

SoCal said:
All this chat about Test...  curiosity has got the best of me over the years. I've been thinking (and you know how dangerous that is.)

An open invitation to Test:

I want to meet you. Face-to-face. I would suggest a Sunday afternoon. But if you would prefer your sales office on a weekday, maybe we could work something out. Don't worry, it's not an ambush. I will not be with another member of TI. Just a friendly hello. Let me know what you think.

- SoCal

Lol. SoCal, were you able to meet test?

Maybe test is passive aggressive and anti-social.

Yesterday, I was walking my dog when a Chinese FCB with a suitcase stopped me and said, "Nice dog. How much per pound?"

Did you take the full of cash suitcase?  :-X

Costco said:
Yesterday, I was walking my dog when a Chinese FCB with a suitcase stopped me and said, "Nice dog. How much per pound?"

irvinehomeowner said:
Costco said:
I dare that FCB to walk around Columbus Square.

there may be an aaron hernandez situation happening tonite. 

the headline in a couple of days will be "enhanced gophers found feasting on dead chinese man's behind the southern blimp hangar in Tustin"

world chaos said:
haha... im in the wrong line of business... should get into the business of selling suitcases...

I always wondered how that luggage store in the Tustin Marketplace next to Sprouts stayed in business. 

broda said:
If the US wasn't filled with tree huggers and the PETA people...we'd be killing animals inhumanely still. 

Come on. We don't have Puppy Kicking Festivals here in the U.S. Sanctioned by the government, no less. Cockfighting is mostly illegal as well except for 3 states - I think, don't quote me on that - too busy to look it up right now. Either way, I care far less what they do with their animals than what they do with their most vulnerable citizens. Infanticide, severe neglect of precious newborns and children are serious, serious issues. You can judge a society by how it treats its weakest members. The world is outraged at some of the things we've seen coming from China. Here is one example in the video below. How is this any different from eugenics?? They are making Hitler proud.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFKSR7U8vPM[/youtube]

quattroporte said:
SoCal said:
All this chat about Test...  curiosity has got the best of me over the years. I've been thinking (and you know how dangerous that is.)

An open invitation to Test:

I want to meet you. Face-to-face. I would suggest a Sunday afternoon. But if you would prefer your sales office on a weekday, maybe we could work something out. Don't worry, it's not an ambush. I will not be with another member of TI. Just a friendly hello. Let me know what you think.

- SoCal

Lol. SoCal, were you able to meet test?

Maybe test is passive aggressive and anti-social.

Unfortunately, I have not received a reply yet. My offer still stands.

China is all fake. She is just a facade. A country who treat her people slightly better than dogs. The few who were able to immigrate here are children and relatives of corruptions and proponents of how great China really is. US made a fatal mistake that changed the course of world history by accepting a pair of Panda in 1972.

SoCal said:
broda said:

Come on. We don't have Puppy Kicking Festivals here in the U.S. Sanctioned by the government, no less. Cockfighting is mostly illegal as well except for 3 states - I think, don't quote me on that - too busy to look it up right now. Either way, I care far less what they do with their animals than what they do with their most vulnerable citizens. Infanticide, severe neglect of precious newborns and children are serious, serious issues. You can judge a society by how it treats its weakest members. The world is outraged at some of the things we've seen coming from China. Here is one example in the video below. How is this any different from eugenics?? They are making Hitler proud.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFKSR7U8vPM[/youtube]

I officially invite test to meet at the Legacy parking lot. I have a solution to solve the vehicular circulations or we can meet somewhere above the PLUME or at the conference room of your corporate office.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I officially invite test to meet at the Legacy parking lot. I have a solution to solve the vehicular circulations or we can meet somewhere above the PLUME or at the conference room of your corporate office.

I officially invite you to my meeting with Test. (Safety in numbers.) Perhaps we can meet in one of Test's model homes. Or, let's go up in the big orange balloon, snip the line, and take an IHS-narrated tour of O.C.

Back