Awful Experience at Colibri, Portola Springs

world chaos said:
lol u actually went! nice! haha man, i miss joe shanghai...

now u got me all hungry about xlb... man screw sam woo...

I have been eating here regularly since it opened. Not as frequent anymore. 6 times a year and usually weekdays at odd hours to avoid the rush hour crowds and tourists.

haha i only go to nyc once every 2-3 years now :( ... ur lucky, i feel that the food there is substantially better then the chinese food here in LA (i keep saying this but ppl here just dont believe me for some reason)...

for some odd reason i just had a flashback of the 7 train =_= lol... like the smell of asian ppl (this unique sourness) + that dried/old pee subway smell... haha >_<

Hate the Grand ave subway station smelling like rotten fish always due to Chinatown fish market proximity. Hate Maolander hustlers on CoCo Canal haggling me to buy Chinese made LVs and Rolexes.

I took this picture at Bergdorf last week thinking of SoCal and her battles of you boys giving her a hard time. She should wear this to kick your ass.

image_zps84813956.jpg

lodged in buttcheek?...

socal, video please, or it didnt happen...

irvinehomeshopper said:
There are Maolander cookie cutter knock offs but the spikes will come off and stay lodged in the butt cheeks of those on her naughty list.

Joe's Shanghai is the Din Tai Fung of NYC.  Overrated and overrun with white tourists.  Since it became popular with yelp and tourists they skimp on all quality.  I go to Flushing for my XLB now...staff is rude as hell, barely speak a lick of English but the food is still damn good.

World Chaos, yes, I will send you the video. I kicked Iho in the bottom so hard, my whole shoe disappeared.
:( I hope my shoe is okay.

world chaos said:
lodged in buttcheek?...

irvinehomeshopper said:
There are Maolander cookie cutter knock offs but the spikes will come off and stay lodged in the butt cheeks of those on her naughty list.

i actually never been to the joe shanghais in the city... only the one in flushing... but the 7 train takes mad long... sometimes lucky get on the express train

yo dude... i saw this xrated video clip of this girl was wearing these "extended" heals... n she was stepping on the guys um... sack... omg...

AND THE GUY WAS ENJOING IT... omg... lol

i didnt think anything would be worse then that 2 girls one cup video... i was so wrong...

SoCal said:
World Chaos, yes, I will send you the video. I kicked Iho in the bottom so hard, my whole shoe disappeared.
:( I hope my shoe is okay.

world chaos said:
lodged in buttcheek?...

irvinehomeshopper said:

world chaos said:
i actually never been to the joe shanghais in the city... only the one in flushing... but the 7 train takes mad long... sometimes lucky get on the express train

Got friends in Flushing so when I'm over on the east I am there anyways.  The 7 is definitely mad long...and mad crowded.  If you people were complaining about rude FCBs...hop on the 7 train during rush hour.  You'll be glad you're in Irvine.

yesterday i was at ranch 99, and i thought i saw my cousin so i went over to say hi but as i got closer, doh, nope not my cousin... just another maolander...

dammit whuai em arl asians rook arike~?!?!

irvinehomeshopper said:
Hate the Grand ave subway station smelling like rotten fish always due to Chinatown fish market proximity. Hate Maolander hustlers on CoCo Canal haggling me to buy Chinese made LVs and Rolexes.

Coleman said:
That's thoughtful of you.  I think the shoes are more Evil Homer's style ($1,000+ shoes)

Funny thing is... my colleague's son has a pair of these.  I was watching him get it cleaned at Nordstroms... awful looking shoes.

201204071515123342.jpg

Been to Joe's and DTF... I still prefer Shanghai Dumpling King in SF... Loved their XLB, Lion Head Soup/Meatballs, and the sugar puffs... 

Ugh.... I could use some right now!

Back