Awful Experience at Colibri, Portola Springs

I confess I did steal quite a few from your House. I am now officially posting my dirty laundry.
image_zps911bfe22.jpg

gld2 said:
What is it?  The Perfect IHS without any dirty laundries.

irvinehomeshopper said:
hello pot?

gld2 said:
You DO NOT have those :-[

irvinehomeshopper said:
How do you know I have dirty laundry?
gld2 said:
If you aired your dirty lanudries in the public,  it would be disturbing too.  Do you plan to do so?  even some tamer photos?

irvinehomeshopper said:
These are the tamer photos

gld2 said:
@irvinehomeshopper,  your pictures are disturbing in a Public Forum.    You try to pick on a small portions of Chinese without even looking big pictures,  Are you a Chinese Hater?  ask yourself, you will know the answer.  All nations or all human being have some not perfect/dark side ,  SO ARE YOR!  If you aired your dirty lanudries in the public,  it would be disturbing too.  :-[

Why do you hate China so much???

irvinehomeshopper said:
China is all fake. She is just a facade. A country who treat her people slightly better than dogs. The few who were able to immigrate here are children and relatives of corruptions and proponents of how great China really is. US made a fatal mistake that changed the course of world history by accepting a pair of Panda in 1972.

China so far has not done anything worthy of respect. Lies, cover-up, corruption, violation of human rights, polluting environment, compromise infant and adult food supplies, travellers destroying China's own landmarks as well as abroad, and much more. Should I mention cultural revolution or Mao's insecurity? 

yaliu07 said:
Why do you hate China so much???

irvinehomeshopper said:
China is all fake. She is just a facade. A country who treat her people slightly better than dogs. The few who were able to immigrate here are children and relatives of corruptions and proponents of how great China really is. US made a fatal mistake that changed the course of world history by accepting a pair of Panda in 1972.

u need to cheer up and lighten up a bit dude... all that anger n negativity cant be healthy man...

shit srsly in the wrong business... gotta start writing them self help books and sell them audio book style on itunes!!

irvinehomeshopper said:
China so far has not done anything worthy of respect. Lies, cover-up, corruption, violation of human rights, polluting environment, compromise infant and adult food supplies, travellers destroying China's own landmarks as well as abroad, and much more. Should I mention cultural revolution or Mao's insecurity? 

There is a distinction here.  I think you're talking about Chinese GOVERNMENT, not Chinese PEOPLE, although I agree government is made of people too.  But there is still a distinction.

irvinehomeshopper, I can see you have a lot of anger towards Chinese, part of it government.  I'm with you.  if you didn't express your opinion in such a extreme wordings, I would agree with you more.

Well, bombs are build with your tax money and some oil goes into your gas tank.

You can't take all the pro of US (kill animals humanely), but not get blame for all the con of US (war in Iraq).

BTW, are you vegetarian?

qwerty said:
yaliu07 said:
interesting... after US bomb Iraq for oil, you are proud that US kill animals humanely....

qwerty said:
it is a good thing that we dont kill animals inhumanely.

i never said how i feel about US bombing Iraq. im an animal lover. not sure why you are trying to make a stupid connection.

The people unfortunately did not redeemed what the country did. They are rude, loud, pushy, selfish, dishonest, disgusting habit and ostentatious. The few of you defenders here can't undo the millions of bad behaviors that occurred daily outside of this city. Many people may not voice their opinions as loudly but less than ideal perception are formed. They may get a fake smile from people who service them or sell them things because they are rich like a hooker and John relationship. They may dress with unmatching logos trying to be like royal but the coolie stench is still there. They are in the news but rarely anything good.

songkou said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

There is a distinction here.  I think you're talking about Chinese GOVERNMENT, not Chinese PEOPLE, although I agree government is made of people too.  But there is still a distinction.

irvinehomeshopper, I can see you have a lot of anger towards Chinese, part of it government.  I'm with you.  if you didn't express your opinion in such a extreme wordings, I would agree with you more.

irvinehomeshopper said:
The people unfortunately did not redeemed what the country did. They are rude, loud, pushy, selfish, dishonest, disgusting habit and ostentatious. The few of you defenders here can't undo the millions of bad behaviors that occurred daily outside of this city. Many people may not voice their opinions as loudly but less than ideal perception are formed. They may get a fake smile from people who service them or sell them things because they are rich like a hooker and John relationship. They may dress with unmatching logos trying to be like royal but the coolie stench is still there.

songkou said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Just curious:  IHS, are you taiwanese?

Regardless of where I am from I speak how I feel. Take a verbal survey of how the retailers at SCP really feel about the Chinese Nationals the answers are in consensus. So Taiwanese dislike you too? If you want to know the truth take away their money then see who really stick around.

bones said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
The people unfortunately did not redeemed what the country did. They are rude, loud, pushy, selfish, dishonest, disgusting habit and ostentatious. The few of you defenders here can't undo the millions of bad behaviors that occurred daily outside of this city. Many people may not voice their opinions as loudly but less than ideal perception are formed. They may get a fake smile from people who service them or sell them things because they are rich like a hooker and John relationship. They may dress with unmatching logos trying to be like royal but the coolie stench is still there.

songkou said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

I agree that China has many problems and their government is bad.
However, you can make the same argument for every country.  Every country and government has pro and cons.
Keep in mind that the Chinese Government is only 64 years old. 

You focused on too many problems, but you didn't give enough credit to Chinese Government.
Today, China is one of the top 5 country in economic and military.

Supreme military: Did you know that China got invade in 1937?  That wont happen today.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War
Supreme economy: Did you know that (20 ~ 35 )Millions of Chinese starved to death in 1960.  That wont happen today.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

China does have problems, but China is also improving.
60 years ago, your grandfather can take his US money and buy best houses in China.
60 years later, their grandson is take their money and buy houses in Irvine.

songkou said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Interesting...  I see a lot more Chinese salesperson working in US retailers.  I always thought that's because increasing Chinese customers.  So,  you want their money, but you dont want them at your store???  Amazon/Ebay seems like a really good idea now....

irvinehomeshopper said:
Regardless of where I am from I speak how I feel. Take a verbal survey of how the retailers at SCP really feel about the Chinese Nationals the answers are in consensus. So Taiwanese dislike you too? If you want to know the truth take away their money then see who really stick around.

bones said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

songkou said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Mainlanders may score high by using the consonants in their name in a game of Scrabble in general they are really scoring really low in the eye of Americans. You can point to whatever the other countries have done to justify China's wrong doing. That is just saying I should cheat because others cheat too. Good luck in raising in your kids.

China has raised several apathetic generations. The evidence is clear after the dog post many reactions were " Lets go have roast ducks at Sam Woo". You are pathetic. Thanks to SoCal for bringing some humanity back to this thread.

I just hope and pray that Irvine does NOT turn into the next San Gabriel Valley or Hacienda Heights/Diamond Bar/Walnut......Let's all hope it becomes like San Marino. 

mainlanders are like hurricane. It moves on to another place leaving destruction along its path; historically there is no good outcome. Mainlanders have never improved a city.
ak said:
I just hope and pray that Irvine does NOT turn into the next San Gabriel Valley or Hacienda Heights/Diamond Bar/Walnut......Let's all hope it becomes like San Marino. 

Back