Average Income in Irvine

What do you think the average *real* income in Irvine is?

• Less than $100k

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • $100k

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • $200k

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • $300k

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • More than $300k

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
irvinehomeshopper said:
The free lunch thing has a simple explanation. FCBs buy the home with cash for their wives, mistresses and children. The occupants of the homes do not have jobs. Fathers work in China and do not pay taxes to uncle Sam. These families legally have no income. They are legal residents with no job. They are Children from families with < $60k/yr therefore will receive free education from the Ivys and other top tier schools. In the meanwhile free lunches. Shady is the Beverly Hills of Irvine and TRock is the San Marino of Irvine. A struggling family in either place just don't sound right.

LOL. I knew you would say this!

Let me share with you what I witnessed in little Saigon for many years. Husband drive Mercedes and the wife goes to the market. She bought the most expensive things like dry scallops and shark fins. She swipes her government issued food subsidy card.

Why do you think many buyers have huge down payment to buy an expensive house in Irvine but don't have a documented adequate monthly income to borrow from a bank.

traceimage said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
The free lunch thing has a simple explanation. FCBs buy the home with cash for their wives, mistresses and children. The occupants of the homes do not have jobs. Fathers work in China and do not pay taxes to uncle Sam. These families legally have no income. They are legal residents with no job. They are Children from families with < $60k/yr therefore will receive free education from the Ivys and other top tier schools. In the meanwhile free lunches. Shady is the Beverly Hills of Irvine and TRock is the San Marino of Irvine. A struggling family in either place just don't sound right.

May be you should have married me instead. I can give you keys. You can talk to Russell. I don't have Mcmansions with high garage count. We can talk about vector static and dynamic. ;)

traceimage said:

irvinehomeshopper said:
May be you should have married me instead. I can give you keys. You can talk to Russell. I don't have Mcmansions with high garage count. We can talk about vector static and dynamic. ;)

traceimage said:

Considering you once told me I behave exactly like your ex-wife, what a fiery marriage that would be! We'd need Russell to mediate...and, of course, personally console me after fights.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I like the Taylor/Burton style of conflict and passion. Don't you? No consolation from Russ my dear I warn you ahead of time about Zeta.

Does that involve passive-aggressiveness and long periods of the silent treatment, culminating in throwing dishes? If so, then yes!

No consolation from Russell = no bueno. Do you also happen to be close personal friends with Jake Gyllenhaal?

Yes, all of the above and add drunkenness. I will resurrect Andy to paint us. No bueno campfire and sleeping bag with Jake. In lieu of Jake can I substitute campfire with IHO, PS and Homer?

traceimage said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
I like the Taylor/Burton style of conflict and passion. Don't you? No consolation from Russ my dear I warn you ahead of time about Zeta.

Does that involve passive-aggressiveness and long periods of the silent treatment, culminating in throwing dishes? If so, then yes!

No consolation from Russell = no bueno. Do you also happen to be close personal friends with Jake Gyllenhaal?

No Russell AND no Jake? Well, there's IHO, which is good because he's so mysterious and self-deprecating and pretends he's not totally hot in real life, so there's that...but seriously, there'd better be some damn good s'mores at this campfire.

IHO's presence immediately add damn good view premium to a campfire. Mystery is an added bonus. His sheer size will deflect Santa Ana wind while we enjoy the crackling sound of burning 2x4s from TIC's halted construction activities.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Let me share with you what I witnessed in little Saigon for many years. Husband drive Mercedes and the wife goes to the market. She bought the most expensive things like dry scallops and shark fins. She swipes her government issued food subsidy card.

God bless the USA.

Back