Augusta at Columbus Square

That's still pretty good.

What's your definition of a lowball? 10% below list? 20% below list?

I think our lowballs have been 10-15% but I'm not sure if that really counts as a "lowball"... although with emotional sellers, 5% is lowball. :)

qwerty said:
homer - looks like your friend is going to get out with their bank account in tact. just went pending.  shit man, i need this year to end so i can get the hell out here with some tax free money and move down to San Diego.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/15250-Severyns-Rd-92782/home/12249446?utm_medium=email&utm_content=address&utm_campaign=instant_listings_update&utm_source=myredfin

Trust me, they'll make it out on top.  ;)

Homie said:
oh btw, did you seen me zoom down Lexington Saturday morning, it was a very bright yellow car  :p?

I missed it. I'll be on the lookout though. If u see a mexican running towards your yellow car don't worry, it's just me coming over to say hi.

qwerty said:
Homie said:
oh btw, did you seen me zoom down Lexington Saturday morning, it was a very bright yellow car  :p?

I missed it. I'll be on the lookout though. If u see a mexican running towards your yellow car don't worry, it's just me coming over to say hi.

It's not mine... LOL.. I'm there almost every weekend for a play date for my son.

USCTrojanCPA said:
qwerty said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
qwerty said:
homer - looks like your friend is going to get out with their bank account in tact. just went pending.  shit man, i need this year to end so i can get the hell out here with some tax free money and move down to San Diego.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/15250-Severyns-Rd-92782/home/12249446?utm_medium=email&utm_content=address&utm_campaign=instant_listings_update&utm_source=myredfin
Because it took 2 months for it to go into escrow, I think it'll close under list...probably in the high-high 900s....maybe 988,888.  haha  I'm ready whenever you are Qwerty.  ;)

i think it actually closes for 1M+, maybe $8 over $1M.
Yeah, it'll close somewhere between 988,888 and 1,008,888.

$995k all cash :)

Yeah was wondering what the closing price was. They slapped the sold sign on it the other day but Redfin didn't have the closing price yet.

Homie said:

What! Your friend has an ITR?  :'(

Too bad Homie is beyond those days. 
Was it a Lambo?  Seems like a "stunnaz" car that comes in yellow. 

Coleman said:
Homie said:

I only know one guy with a PY ITR!!!

Yeah it was a lambo.

Qwerty- have you seen my buddies aventador? He lives down the street from you!

Homie said:
Coleman said:
Homie said:

I only know one guy with a PY ITR!!!

Yeah it was a lambo.

Qwerty- have you seen my buddies aventador? He lives down the street from you!

No man - I'll keep an eye out for it.

Is the Aventador Orange?  Just saw an orange one (had an interesting finish kind of looks like linen) at Houston's today.  Sadly, I'd rather have the white GT3 parked about 15 cars away. Beep! Beep!

Coleman said:
Is the Aventador Orange?  Just saw an orange one (had an interesting finish kind of looks like linen) at Houston's today.  Sadly, I'd rather have the white GT3 parked about 15 cars away. Beep! Beep!
GT3 > Lambo  ;)

I gotta move to the Augusta hood... sounds like car heaven. Everyone seems to drive a Lambo, Porsche, or Tesla  ;)

USCTrojanCPA said:
Coleman said:
GT3 > Lambo  ;)

In terms of fun to drive yes but as a panty dropper Lambo > GT3.  After a while though, the attention you get is quite annoying, felt like I was in a fishbowl. 

I'll be taking it out again this weekend :D

Back