Augusta at Columbus Square

Homie said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Coleman said:
Is the Aventador Orange?  Just saw an orange one (had an interesting finish kind of looks like linen) at Houston's today.  Sadly, I'd rather have the white GT3 parked about 15 cars away. Beep! Beep!
GT3 > Lambo  ;)

In terms of fun to drive yes but as a panty dropper Lambo > GT3.  After a while though, the attention you get is quite annoying, felt like I was in a fishbowl. 

I'll be taking it out again this weekend :D

The Bat > Lamborghini for panty dropper

Homie said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Coleman said:
Is the Aventador Orange?  Just saw an orange one (had an interesting finish kind of looks like linen) at Houston's today.  Sadly, I'd rather have the white GT3 parked about 15 cars away. Beep! Beep!
GT3 > Lambo  ;)

In terms of fun to drive yes but as a panty dropper Lambo > GT3.  After a while though, the attention you get is quite annoying, felt like I was in a fishbowl. 

Lambos are too flashy and depreciate way too fast...GT3s actually hold their value.  I bought and sold my white GT3 for $100k after owning it for 1 year and putting 10k miles on it.  I picked up my RS for a really good price so I can probably sell it for more than I paid for it today.  The GT3 is definitely a guy magnet...I lost count in terms of how many guys tell me they love my car or I get the thumbs up from them.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
Homie said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Coleman said:
GT3 > Lambo  ;)

Lambos are too flashy and depreciate way too fast...GT3s actually hold their value.  I bought and sold my white GT3 for $100k after owning it for 1 year and putting 10k miles on it.  I picked up my RS for a really good price so I can probably sell it for more than I paid for it today.  The GT3 is definitely a guy magnet...I lost count in terms of how many guys tell me they love my car or I get the thumbs up from them.  haha

:p

Homie said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
qwerty said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
The GT3 is definitely a guy magnet..

USC - you probably should have phrased this a little different :)
Haha  It's a guy's guy car.

Sure Martin, keep digging that hole  :p. IHO, do we take or leave his man card?
We issue him this one instead:

qyc029.jpg

That is a nice $200k + profit in less than 2 years if the owner gets close to asking. 8) wow 928k for a 2500 sq ft 3bed is pretty crazy.

Trojan..sorry for my ignorance on cars... but exactly is a gts or rs?
I only like benz and toyotas.

So how come you never told me you were gay? :)

Panda said:
That is a nice $200k + profit in less than 2 years if the owner gets close to asking. 8) wow 928k for a 2500 sq ft 3bed is pretty crazy.

I almost ruin my keyboard reading this while having lunch.  Where's that last statement come from?

Panda said:

hahaha  I never told you because I'm not.  These guys were having fun with me after I said that my car is a guy-magnet in the sense of them coming up telling me how cool my car is or giving me thumbs up as I drive.  Love attractive women too much to be gay.  :p

That's a good price.  In particular because whoever moves in will likely redo the floors. They have too many different floring types going. Tile downstairs. Wood on stairs and then carpet. Ours got appraised at 998 for the refi.

qwerty said:
That's a good price.  In particular because whoever moves in will likely redo the floors. They have too many different floring types going. Tile downstairs. Wood on stairs and then carpet. Ours got appraised at 998 for the refi.

How much did you buy it for?

eyephone said:
qwerty said:

Base was 760, after upgrades it was high 700's. The gave us a design credit of 15-20k. Can't remember exactly what the credit was.

qwerty said:
eyephone said:
qwerty said:

Base was 760, after upgrades it was high 700's. The gave us a design credit of 15-20k. Can't remember exactly what the credit was.

Not bad

Just want to necro this for qwerty and homer (if he's still around).

What are these trading for nowadays? Over $1.5m? 100% appreciation in 6-8 years? Woof.

Back