Augusta at Columbus Square

irvinehomeowner said:
Are you sure that's not Homer selling his place?

says the seller is a broker so unless homer has a chicks name (ann sojin lee) im guessing its not homer. Also, if i remember correctly homers kitchen is flipped the other way.

qwerty said:
funny how both listings reference irvine schools. the one that is pending now says " Neighborhood elem school (Heritage) has not opened yet. .. therefore you can "transfer" to a "10 rated" school in Irvine (Myford or Hicks Canyon). Broker is the owner."  i believe those are both TUSD.

Technically, that is correct. Both schools are in the city of Irvine. Just not IUSD.

Vinster said:
qwerty said:
funny how both listings reference irvine schools. the one that is pending now says " Neighborhood elem school (Heritage) has not opened yet. .. therefore you can "transfer" to a "10 rated" school in Irvine (Myford or Hicks Canyon). Broker is the owner."  i believe those are both TUSD.

Technically, that is correct. Both schools are in the city of Irvine. Just not IUSD.

got it. dont have school age kids, for whatever reason i thought they were in tustin, perhaps cause of the TUSD.  but the realtor does make it seem like a transfer to one of these schools is automatic. maybe it is. i know a couple of the kids in my neighborhood attend these.

qwerty said:
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/1436-Lexington-St-92782/home/12249352

pending - list price as $975K, im guessing it closes around $940-950K.  Bought for $746K in March 2012.

This one had a bigger lot and closed for $975K.
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/15250-Severyns-Rd-92782/home/12249446

;)

Dude Qwerty, we should sell for $1Mill if this goes!

I knew when I bought the Plan 3 it would go up, but not by $250k.. especially in this part of Tustin Santa Ana.

HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:

I knew when I bought the Plan 3 it would go up, but not by $250k.. especially in this part of Tustin Santa Ana.

my wife agrees with you. she wants to sell and move to San Diego. im thinking about it.

irvinehomeowner said:
San Diego? Is it because you'll blend in more there? :)

cmon IHO, ill be living where the whites and asians live! so ill never blend in regardless of where i live. is there a mexican beverly hills?

qwerty said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:

my wife agrees with you. she wants to sell and move to San Diego. im thinking about it.

Really considering it as it will free up some cash, but that means I need to kick out my renters...

Back