Altair - new Irvine luxury housing by Lennar/Toll Bros - not Great Park, not TIC

a
OCSolCal said:
Thanks for the info Maserson  :)
Good to know! Lennar usually offers some sort of incentives towards upgrades and/or closing cost for presale homes like they did with Somerset.
I will find out about Eclipse/Celestial and share with everyone.

Looks like the Lennar sales office are only waiving $5000 on closing cost for Eclipse and no other incentives.  Did anyone hear otherwise?  Do you know the percentage of cash buyers vs loan buyers for  Lennar Altair?

OCSolCal said:
a
OCSolCal said:
Good to know! Lennar usually offers some sort of incentives towards upgrades and/or closing cost for presale homes like they did with Somerset.

Looks like the Lennar sales office are only waiving $5000 on closing cost for Eclipse and no other incentives.  Did anyone hear otherwise?  Do you know the percentage of cash buyers vs loan buyers for  Lennar Altair?

Might be too early for them to offer incentives. Obviously get a rebate from your agent.

jmoney74 said:
OCSolCal said:
a
OCSolCal said:

Might be too early for them to offer incentives. Obviously get a rebate from your agent.

Lennar offers all inclusive package and you will only just need to upgrade the flooring and do window coverings. Just 2 things if you are happy with their inclusive package. It's not like you're going to Mastro's Steakhouse and everything you order there is a la carte.

I doubt they'll offer incentives on eclipse since it's sold the most thus far. Initial lots for celestial and starlight are bordering irvine blvd so only a few sold, I think they might be more willing to negotiate with these.

Price sheets for Aurora and Solstice if anybody's looking.

Believe Lennar has now sold:
10 Eclipse
4 Starlight
4 Celestial
6 Solstice
6 Aurora

Attachments

• IMG_0990.JPG
    IMG_0990.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0991.JPG
    IMG_0991.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 337
I went to some Lennar models this morning and some are still very rough. Some communities you are free to walk around other you have to be accompanied by a sales agent.

Not sure to be honest, I didn't stay too long. Some price list from today:

Solstice

Starlight

Aurora

I wanted to go visit Lumi?res but it was not open.

'dem MRs  :eek:

The price doesn't seems too bad but that tax is going to drive some buyer to other villages. 

The neighborhood is really nice though. 

These are phase 1 & 2 prices. One of the sales rep told me he expect the prices to be up by 100K by September when they do the grand openning (+25K already between phase 1 & 2).

Solstice and Aurora are categorized as condos according to another sales rep, seems surprising.

I find projects with MR usually have nicer looking environments.  Is that true?...Perhaps the MR is well spent.

Or not.

I went as well, thought the homes and community were decent but immediately following I went to Bella Vista and Alta Vista grand opening and holy crap Altair who!?

Literally forgot everything about Altair after seeing those Alta Vista homes with awesome infinity pools.

Back