Altair - new Irvine luxury housing by Lennar/Toll Bros - not Great Park, not TIC

Is that 6k sf including the basement?  It isn't legal to quote below-grade sf in the total in most of the country.  Is this just another way that CA is "special"? 

Got a mailed flyer regarding Altair, time to sign up

Any updated news on the MR?  Still $20k a year?

ps9 said:
Got a mailed flyer regarding Altair, time to sign up

Any updated news on the MR?  Still $20k a year?

You are asking us?  You are the Irvine MR Tax guru, we're all waiting for your update on this.  :)

AA said:
what is MR at Stonegate?  is it all the same?

Irvine company land has different MRs.  Interested to see what Lennar/Tolls has in stored for MRs.  No MRs like Lambert will make it a big hit.

e9cc5e_e79d3d1cecc9441ba9e69a1f8e5db4c2~mv2.webp

Will this be the fanciest hood in Irvine???

Dibs on Alara lot 76.

Culdesac + Corner Lot + Nobody Behind + Backs to Greenbelt or Park + 14,400 sq ft.

Yep, I'm gonna stick a Soleil Elite plan with Coastal Contemporary elevation on that baby and call it a day.

aquabliss said:
Dibs on Alara lot 76.

Culdesac + Corner Lot + Nobody Behind + Backs to Greenbelt or Park + 14,400 sq ft.

Yep, I'm gonna stick a Soleil Elite plan with Coastal Contemporary elevation on that baby and call it a day.

You can have that one, I'll take any of the view lots in Solano or the Meridian lots overlooking the clubhouse. 

If I can afford these, I'm definitely hiring a butler with an English accent :)

The key map is confusing... they all should just have the same direction

The models are being framed, should be interesting if they keep the modern motif

You can see the models from 3 neighborhoods being built from PS5A, they are putting the roofs on right now.

marmott said:
You can see the models from 3 neighborhoods being built from PS5A, they are putting the roofs on right now.
And even ps5 you can see one set of models being framed.

I forget which PS, but it's even higher elevation and looks down Altair, great views

AW said:
marmott said:

I forget which PS, but it's even higher elevation and looks down Altair, great views

That would be PS Neighborhood 5B and 5C, they are also supposedly gated too. 

Many have stated that the OH1 and maybe OH3 or 4 are going to compete directly against Altair but I think these future PS neighborhoods 5A, 5B, 5C are also going to give Altair a run for his money. 

The future gated 5B and 5C located at higher elevation with better view and look down on Altair, this will definitely compete directly with Altair.  But the thing is that this community probably won't come out until Altair is almost done, so at the most, it will only affect the Altair sales at the end of it's run. 

However,  the non-gated PS-5A will come out soon and will have larger $1m plus products like Belevedere (build by RA) and another over 3,100 s.f. SFR with view lots.  These low $1m products at PS-5A will also have lower MR and low HOA (since it is non-guard-gated community, will have significant lower HOA fee) which will compete directly against the some of low $1M products at Altair. 

index.php

lnc said:
AW said:
marmott said:

That would be PS Neighborhood 5B and 5C, they are also supposedly gated too. 

Many have stated that the OH1 and maybe OH3 or 4 are going to compete directly against Altair but I think these future PS neighborhoods 5A, 5B, 5C are also going to give Altair a run for his money. 

The future gated 5B and 5C located at higher elevation with better view and look down on Altair, this will definitely compete directly with Altair.  But the thing is that this community probably won't come out until Altair is almost done, so at the most, it will only affect the Altair sales at the end of it's run. 

However,  the non-gated PS-5A will come out soon and will have larger $1m plus products like Belevedere (build by RA) and another over 3,100 s.f. SFR with view lots.  These low $1m products at PS-5A will also have lower MR and low HOA (since it is non-guard-gated community, will have significant lower HOA fee) which will compete directly against the some of low $1M products at Altair. 

PS%20N5A%20map_zpsyr79k5lu.jpg

Great info!  Do u have the stats for 5A, B and C like # of homes, lot size, builder etc.  Many thx in advance!

Back