99% Survival rate

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
@IHO,
If that?s all you can get out from what I?m saying then I guess that is all you?ll get.

Conspiracy or not, God is in control so I?m thankful. I?m just sharing what my thoughts are, but some of you just can?t handle them or think of them as illogical.

If God is in control, why are you thinking there is some conspiracy, persecution or skewing of numbers?

Your posts are so contradictory, confusing and unsupported that it's very difficult to have meaningful discourse with you.

This world is of Satan as Irvinecommuter mentioned. Whether they acknowledge or not, this world operates under Satan's dominion as God is allowing that for a set time. That's the basic principal of Christianity which should have been taught in churches anyways. Therefore, persecutions, conspiracy against good, and lies are all common practices in this world. The US had a blessing of having those probably a little less than some others overall, but it's just a matter of time for Satanic dominion to take over as it's been happening already subtly and surely. So times like this is certainly good testing times for faithful people. Instead of just believing whatever we are told whether by the government or the certified officials, I think it's wise to think twice about accepting those. Of course we can still practice "safety protocols" at the same time and obey the authorities instead of totally ignoring them.

Even with Satanic dominion taking over, God still is over all these and He is in His divine providence as that should have been taught in churches as well. That's why even in the midst of difficult times, we the believers can have confidence of His good guidance for us. To live or to die, our lives are for Christ. Even the death is not the end for the believers so there is nothing to worry about but stay thankful.

However, we're not to ignore what's going on around the world. We should know and test what's given to us. Things like datas you're talking about, media news, rumors, and even the religious authorities are some of those. So we need to be careful of accepting what's known as "facts" and still be mindful of others by practicing safety protocols. But most importantly sharing the real fact, the real truth, gospel is our responsibility especially in times like this. 

Hope all these don't make you even more confused. ;D

So basically you are saying that there are no absolutely facts and one should just make the determination what is real or what is not based upon one's own views on "reality"? 

Irvinecommuter said:
I would love to see the "science" that are being denied by the "left"

No you wouldn't.  You would only deny it and claim intellectual superiority. 

Distinguished pediatricians say schools and universities should be reopened immediately. 

Distinguished physician groups say masks are useless and separation is worthless.  They want businesses opened NOW, but all you care about is the politics and the posturing. 

Dying WITH Covid is very different than dying FROM Covid.  A large Danish study proves masks are worthless, but you don't care about science. And on and on.

Back