30 Day Fitness Challenge

If he had to think a lot about how I will receive a gift, or I have to decode his actions, life would be very complicated ;-)

I like to stay active, and he/ kids like to see me active. It's not just about the body. I still have XX pounds to balloon before hitting the max normal BMI for my height.. it's the state of mind. A good work out helps me unwind better than a glass of red. More endurance, more strength are always more welcome than more bloating/ more laziness..

Point is, active me is happy me and hyper me, and these people around me will do anything to keep me going...

BTW, he buys me auto insurance/ health insurance and helps me pay my quarterly taxes.. I never try to decode his motives in doing so ;-)

SoCal said:
Cubic Zirconia said:
Looks like it's going to be me very soon :) Husband bought me insanity work out after my gym membership expired. I didn't go after the first few months..

How did you take it when he bought you the workout? I'm sure he meant it in a nice way but some women might get a little offended.

Things have been really hard for me since our last challenge ended but I never give up. I don't think I've ever been more discontent with the way I look. I tell my husband I feel sorry for him that he's stuck with me. It looks like we're in a "pity relationship". He could have done so much better! But he's like, "Are you kidding me? You could have done so much better. I don't know why you love me. You took pity on me." So, I guess we're even!  :p Really romantic, huh!

qwerty said:
SoCal - your got back on your meds right? Did they end up helping?  Like you said, all you can do us try. Sometimes medical issues get in the way and not much you can do about it

Excellent memory, Qwerty! Oh, yes, I have. If I did not, I wouldn't be able to post this message right now. I probably would have gone into a "myxedema coma" and died. I began having severe side effects progressing in that direction. It was the worst my doctor has ever seen in her career & worse than I let on here. But my doctor is kind of confused why everything isn't going back to normal as quickly as we expected. It's been about 10 months and I still am not 100% in a few areas. (It should only take 6 wks to a few months,) One of those is metabolism. My doctor and I are still working on finding the right dosage. But there are people with this condition with good levels who are on a starvation diet and still gain weight or eat only 1,300 cal/day and are fat. Oh, well. I'm just glad to still be on this earth for my kids. To hell with the rest.

SoCal said:
qwerty said:
SoCal - your got back on your meds right? Did they end up helping?  Like you said, all you can do us try. Sometimes medical issues get in the way and not much you can do about it

Excellent memory, Qwerty! Oh, yes, I have. If I did not, I wouldn't be able to post this message right now. I probably would have gone into a "myxedema coma" and died. I began having severe side effects progressing in that direction. It was the worst my doctor has ever seen in her career & worse than I let on here. But my doctor is kind of confused why everything isn't going back to normal as quickly as we expected. It's been about 10 months and I still am not 100% in a few areas. (It should only take 6 wks to a few months,) One of those is metabolism. My doctor and I are still working on finding the right dosage. But there are people with this condition with good levels who are on a starvation diet and still gain weight or eat only 1,300 cal/day and are fat. Oh, well. I'm just glad to still be on this earth for my kids. To hell with the rest.

sorry to hear that your not quite back to normal.  couldnt imagine a condition like that, like you said though, at least your hear with your kids and husband. hope you get better soon.

Back