30 Day Fitness Challenge 2015

SoCal said:
qwerty said:
i should post picture of my calves to make you guys jealous :)

Well, I'm waiting. Errr, I mean, they are waiting.

Socal and ladies of TI - im at work, ill have my wife take a pic tonite. 

I would take a picture of my thighs as well but then Yaliu would for sure get fired for viewing three legged images at work.

gaogi said:
SoCal said:
I thought only girls had that until I was an adult and my 300# BFF said the day he stepped on the scale and it read 300, he wept. He is dead now (NOT weight related) but when he was alive, he would talk openly about his weight issues.

IHO is dead???

Yup. His Wifi signal is awesome, huh.

qwerty said:

I am trying to imagine how you'll explain this to your wife. I'm coming up empty-handed.

Found the perfect food for my failing 30 day diet challenge:

Egg white bean sprout stir fry with shark fin (fake) at Tasty Garden.  At $11 it's not cheap, but enough for two meals.  I would order this even without being on a diet.  It has clear soy sauce so not gluten free.

qwerty said:
SoCal said:
qwerty said:

Well, I'm waiting. Errr, I mean, they are waiting.

I would take a picture of my thighs as well but then Yaliu would for sure get fired for viewing three legged images at work.

Lol, poor Yaliu - you'll definitely get him fired one of these days.

Well what happened, it's 2am and no pics posted. Guessing wifey didn't go for the whole idea  ;)

qwerty said:
Here it is:

calves.jpg

Notice they are brown and hairy.

#qwercalves

the wait is over ladies, here you go :)

like IHO said, they are brown and hairy.

v7z5gw.jpg

2qssz03.jpg

29dcr5t.jpg

when i was 205 and ran 3 miles a day they looked more like this. the good old days :-(

calves-570x350.jpg

if you guys, preferably ladies, recognize these calves in your local grocery store remember to give me the wink and the gun :)

Just printed it out so I can bring with me and try to match it to all the Mexicans when I frequent Taco Bell/Wendy's/habit/del taco/Carl's jr.

TCCC - lets see those abs man, paris, socal and bones are waiting. i can only offer a party ball.

Irvine Dream said:
qwerty said:
if you guys, preferably ladies, recognize these calves in your local grocery store remember to give me the wink and the gun :)

Does this mean IHO has a chance >:D

i feel like this is headed down the path of the guy magnet comment USC made about his car :)

qwerty said:
the wait is over ladies, here you go :)

like IHO said, they are brown and hairy.

v7z5gw.jpg

2qssz03.jpg

29dcr5t.jpg

WOW! Wow. Wow. Woooowwww! I mean. WOW!!!!!!! Congratulations. These pictures get the SoCal Seal of Approval.

They look like rock clubs. Do you mind my asking if you have calf implants? I watch enough reality T.V. to know that's actually a thing. These images will be etched into my memory and I will be asking every Mexican guy I meet from now on to lift his pant leg for me so I can compare.

calf implants? lol. nope, that is the real deal. 100% grade A mexican beef :)

just the result of years of running and now years of walking my dogs daily. now if i could get my stomach to look look similar :-(

Back