2,000 sf at $600k

irvinehomeshopper

I will be starting a design on a project at an undisclosed Irvine location. The homes will have a 2 car driveway and conventional plotting. It will not be in a motorcourts. Lot size about 4,300 sf. The smallest plan will be 2,000 sf and the biggest about 2,460 sf with 4br/ 3-1/2 ba bonus room and a second jr master down. This will be the first of its kind where I will post progress of my design drawings so you can see the interactive process and future construction photos. Some homes will have view. Don't ask about the location or I will have go Noland. Yes the homes will be all detached 2 story and no zero lot.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I will be starting a design on a project at an undisclosed Irvine location. The homes will have a 2 car driveway and conventional plotting. It will not be in a motorcourts. Lot size about 4,300 sf. The smallest plan will be 2,000 sf and the biggest about 2,460 sf with 4br/ 3-1/2 ba bonus room and a second jr master down. This will be the first of its kind where I will post progress of my design drawings so you can see the interactive process and future construction photos. Some homes will have view. Don't ask about the location or I will have go Noland. Yes the homes will be all detached 2 story and no zero lot.

I am super interested... keep us updated.

2000 to 2460 sq.ft home in a 4300 sq.ft. lot, clearly it's not a TIC developed community. :)

dont make sense for 600K price tag. while every 2000+ sqft is selling above 800k+

only option that i can think of... is the new home will be built on top of land mine field, aka  plume.

No Plume. View lots. Project will be a least several years away.

oceanmonkey said:
dont make sense for 600K price tag. while every 2000+ sqft is selling above 800k+

only option that i can think of... is the new home will be built on top of land mine field, aka  plume.

Is for the low income purchase, sponsored by the city?

irvinehomeshopper said:

oceanmonkey said:

irvinehomeshopper said:

oceanmonkey said:

Are we hitting the price reset button in couple of yrs?
Why target 600k?

oceanmonkey said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

oceanmonkey said:

Are we hitting the price reset button in couple of yrs?
Why target 600k?

That's why I asked, is this for the low income requirement for purchase. (Hmm)

Have to say this is an intriguing concept. Can't wait to hear more as it becomes available.

Can you at least disclose what kind of views some of these lots will offer (city lights, hills, etc.)?

Like eyephone, my first thought was low income housing. I just can't see a builder pricing at 300 sq ft 2-4 years away (or whatever the timeframe of the project is).

IHS - congrats on Elwood.

qwerty said:
Like eyephone, my first thought was low income housing. I just can't see a builder pricing at 300 sq ft 2-4 years away (or whatever the timeframe of the project is).

Or a land lease?
Or a housing co-op?
Or maybe only for white folks?

bones said:
qwerty said:

Or a land lease?
Or a housing co-op?
Or maybe only for white folks?

perhaps a land lease in which case not a great deal. 
Prefab housing perhaps???

Back