2,000 sf at $600k

lnc said:
eyephone said:
qwerty said:
builder pricing at 300 sq ft 2-4 years away

He is building a tiny home with 300 sq ft? Lol

You know he means $300/sq.ft.

Real man don't have time to dot all the i's and cross all the t's. :)

Oh yeah oops, I thought he meant 300 sq ft total like a micro dwelling.

Check out this NYC 325 sq ft for 300k (posted in June 2015, I don't know if the price is the same, this is just for reference purposes)
http://m.ny.curbed.com/archives/2015/06/22/300000_murray_hill_micro_unit_is_the_perfect_studio.php

I think IHS must mean $600k just for the lot. He gives you the floorplans and you have to build it yourself.

If the timeline is several years away, just the driveway alone will cost $600k.

Happiness said:
Phase 1 will be $600,000.  Phase 2 will be $800,000.

Or you know the builders "game": starting from $600k to get people's interest and when they open starting from the high $700 or $800

The anticipation is killing me, definitely going to loose sleep trying to figure out how this going to happen. My only guess is that it is in UCI  and is faculty subsidized housing. I know this is most likely not true, but regardless, I am definitely looking forward to seeing what IHS cooks up this time.

At 600K, sign me up. That has to be the land cost? That or these are low income or on radioactive waste.  Either way, look forward to seeing the progress and learning more. 

Everyone wants to know what the catch is.  Lol
Sounds too good to be true
Wait list forming longer than Irvine daycare!

If this is not available to general public, I am just wondering what really is the point for this post? :eek:

Roger said:
If this is not available to general public, I am just wondering what really is the point for this post? :eek:

The first post answers your question.

This will be the first of its kind where I will post progress of my design drawings so you can see the interactive process and future construction photos.

It's educational on tract housing....like Modern Marvels....but in forum format.

Roger said:

So people can beg for more info. So he can educate aka talk down to the peons and noobs of TI. So he can gloat when the award winning project is a success.  Basically an ego feed.

Back