$150 to participate in TIC "Discussion Group"

Got another call from them to do a follow up 20 minute phone interview for $50 ($150/hr!!!).  Spoke with Barb again, basically just telling her where I'm at in my home search and why I haven't bought (in Maricopa plan 2).  Said the negatives (price, no sem-formal dining room, no loft , small backyard) outweigh the positives (nice size den, walk in pantry, washer/dryer up).  Re-emphasized what a disappointment Laguna was especially with the front entrance opening into a wall and the recycled floor plans.  For comparison I mentioned how NP square, though not gated has a much nicer entrance with the central park area near it.  Told her I'll be waiting for a nice traditional SFR in Orchard Hills.

ps99472 said:
Got another call from them to do a follow up 20 minute phone interview for $50 ($150/hr!!!).  Spoke with Barb again, basically just telling her where I'm at in my home search and why I haven't bought (in Maricopa plan 2).  Said the negatives (price, no sem-formal dining room, no loft , small backyard) outweigh the positives (nice size den, walk in pantry, washer/dryer up).  Re-emphasized what a disappointment Laguna was especially with the front entrance opening into a wall and the recycled floor plans.  For comparison I mentioned how NP square, though not gated has a much nicer entrance with the central park area near it.  Told her I'll be waiting for a nice traditional SFR in Orchard Hills.

Nothing about the motor-courts?

Nous said:
Nothing about the motor-courts?

No, she didn't mention them. 

The only other thing she said was regarding financing.  She asked how I would feel if the builder's approved lender (currently B of A) were to change to a lesser known bank.

Back