Author Topic: The Investigation  (Read 73970 times)

Offline Liar Loan

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 608
  • -Received: 412
Re: The Investigation
« Reply #870 on: December 10, 2019, 09:57:04 AM »
There is absolutely no buzz or energy behind impeachment whatsoever.  Even people that tend to vote Democrat are not excited about it. 

Let's try a little social experiment, shall we?  Thanksgiving is next week, so let's take a poll afterwards: Did your family discuss impeachment at Thanksgiving dinner?

So did anybody's family discuss impeachment at Thanksgiving dinner?  Mine didn't... and nobody even complained about Trump's behavior, which was sort of unusual.

Today, it was announced that the articles of impeachment would be Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress.  LOL!  No bribery... no extortion... nothing about Russia... and certainly nothing about Ukraine.  Even the Dems are ready to stop talking about impeachment!

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Online eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 357
  • -Received: 639
« Reply #871 on: December 10, 2019, 10:01:54 AM »
There is absolutely no buzz or energy behind impeachment whatsoever.  Even people that tend to vote Democrat are not excited about it. 

Let's try a little social experiment, shall we?  Thanksgiving is next week, so let's take a poll afterwards: Did your family discuss impeachment at Thanksgiving dinner?

So did anybody's family discuss impeachment at Thanksgiving dinner?  Mine didn't... and nobody even complained about Trump's behavior, which was sort of unusual.

Today, it was announced that the articles of impeachment would be Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress.  LOL!  No bribery... no extortion... nothing about Russia... and certainly nothing about Ukraine.  Even the Dems are ready to stop talking about impeachment!

Fake statement. Believe me!

A.d.d. and subtract

Online eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #872 on: December 10, 2019, 10:05:20 AM »
They are bring up Ukraine like what Russia is doing.

Keep on doing this. This is the United States of America. (Home of the Brave and Free) We will never speak Russian!!

Online morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 393
  • -Received: 421
« Reply #873 on: December 10, 2019, 10:09:49 AM »
They're trying to impeach the President?  When did they start that? ;D >:D

Offline Soylent Green Is People

• Abiding Dude. Housing focused
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 739
  • -Received: 1013
  • 3 John, Ch 1 V 2
« Reply #874 on: December 10, 2019, 10:24:07 AM »
Yes, the House D's want this over quickly because zero farks are given by the general public about this. There is still room for this nothingburger to cause some 2020 havoc.

Once this floats over to the Senate, that's where things could get interesting. I'm guessing Guliani will do something stupid. The Golden Golum is considering live testimony. YIKES! If it gets to a 51% vote or one where Pence has to get involved, some fragile seats like Collins in Maine might get booted in 2020 for siding with the enemy over what D's consider an open and shut case. That then swings the Senate to the D's as well as the House in 2021.

The Senate will not convict The Tang Menace. That would mean that both Supreme Court appointees, probably all 189 Federal Judges they've installed, and 99% of the legislation and rule changes would be instantly made null and void. When the President goes, so also does whatever he's touched - part of the reason why Nixon resigned rather than get convicted by the Senate.

PS for all the Never/Anti Trumpers: If you would like a handy dandy list of names to call POTUS try this link:

https://www.findnicknames.com/nicknames-for-donald-trump/

See... I'm bipartisan...!

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #875 on: December 10, 2019, 07:31:34 PM »
Flip off safety, aim at foot...pull trigger and hold...

New poll shows slipping support for impeachment with 51% saying they do NOT want Donald Trump removed as he boasts about winning in battleground states

A new Quinnipiac University poll showed that 51 percent of registered voters nationwide didn't want to see President Trump impeached and removed
That number grew from 48 percent of voters who shared that opinion with pollsters last month
Recent polls in important swing states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan show Trump outpacing 2020 Democrats during impeachment 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7778661/New-poll-shows-51-saying-NOT-want-Donald-Trump-removed.html

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #876 on: December 12, 2019, 08:52:45 AM »
You people are soooooooo stupid!!  Why can't you see the world the way I do from my high tower?

Joy Behar Upset Majority of Voters Not Backing Impeachment: Trump 'Tactics' Are Working!

A few weeks ago the hosts lashed out at the public for not being influenced by the Democrat witnesses in the impeachment hearings.

Back in September, Hostin and Behar were adamant that the country would become “united” against Trump, if Democrats went through with impeachment.

I don't understand why the facts of this are partisan. I mean, who can't see that the President of the United States pressured a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political opponent to inure to his benefit to affect our very democracy?

She added, “Anyone like that, calls himself a patriot is just a liar!”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/12/11/joy-behar-upset-majority-voters-still-dont-want-impeachment-trump

Online eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #877 on: December 12, 2019, 11:52:26 AM »
The chicken guy doesn’t have a clue. He hides behind he first amendment to justify his statements.

You people are soooooooo stupid!!  Why can't you see the world the way I do from my high tower?

Joy Behar Upset Majority of Voters Not Backing Impeachment: Trump 'Tactics' Are Working!

A few weeks ago the hosts lashed out at the public for not being influenced by the Democrat witnesses in the impeachment hearings.

Back in September, Hostin and Behar were adamant that the country would become “united” against Trump, if Democrats went through with impeachment.

I don't understand why the facts of this are partisan. I mean, who can't see that the President of the United States pressured a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political opponent to inure to his benefit to affect our very democracy?

She added, “Anyone like that, calls himself a patriot is just a liar!”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/12/11/joy-behar-upset-majority-voters-still-dont-want-impeachment-trump

Online eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #878 on: December 12, 2019, 11:54:52 AM »
Just imagine if I wasn’t here to correct him. Go cry to mommy with your fake lines.

Online eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #879 on: December 12, 2019, 11:56:19 AM »
Just like his fake claim that the Trump campaign was spies on. After the IG report came out not a word.

How about tell your staffers not to spill the beans when drinking or how about register as a foreign agent? How about tell your staffers to tell the truth and don’t lie to federal agents...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 12:03:23 PM by eyephone »

Online eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #880 on: December 12, 2019, 12:05:59 PM »
It has nothing to do with the investigation. But that’s why I’m a firm believer in raising your child with values. Teach them right from wrong.
Tell them the consequences if they choose the wrong path. (Try not to laugh, but not everybody does this.)

Basically tell them that no bank or financial institution would give you a loan for a convicted felon. (Maybe they will, but probably not) Also, the type of employment is not that good if you have a criminal record. (Day labor/minimum wage)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 12:14:31 PM by eyephone »

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #881 on: December 14, 2019, 09:30:52 AM »
Just like his fake claim that the Trump campaign was spies on. After the IG report came out not a word.

How about tell your staffers not to spill the beans when drinking or how about register as a foreign agent? How about tell your staffers to tell the truth and don’t lie to federal agents...

We’re you reading the same report or just listening to the media talking points?

Schiff and Complicit Media Are Due For a Reckoning After IG Report Exposed Their Lies

ow that the inspector general report on FISA abuse has vindicated the work of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, and thoroughly debunked the fraudulent conspiracy theories and smears of the current chairman Adam Schiff, many conservatives are crying out for retribution.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/13/schiff-and-complicit-media-are-due-for-a-reckoning-after-ig-report-exposed-their-lies/

Online eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #882 on: December 14, 2019, 03:20:18 PM »
No foul, no spying, like nothing  (nothing at all)

We’re you reading the same report or just listening to the media talking points?

Schiff and Complicit Media Are Due For a Reckoning After IG Report Exposed Their Lies

ow that the inspector general report on FISA abuse has vindicated the work of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, and thoroughly debunked the fraudulent conspiracy theories and smears of the current chairman Adam Schiff, many conservatives are crying out for retribution.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/13/schiff-and-complicit-media-are-due-for-a-reckoning-after-ig-report-exposed-their-lies/

Online eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #883 on: December 16, 2019, 03:36:12 PM »
The second part of the impeachment will be rigged. Lindsey Graham just mentioned that he will make sure it will die quickly aka end quickly.

How can a potential juror make up his mind before the trial?
Also, the GOP senators have been meeting with the WH to strategize. Is this democracy?
Let me explain to you why it’s wrong! That’s like having the prosecutor meet with the judge to discuss a case without the defendant’s lawyer.

Offline Kings

• Thanks
  • -Given: 309
  • -Received: 314
« Reply #884 on: December 16, 2019, 03:54:18 PM »
The second part of the impeachment will be rigged. Lindsey Graham just mentioned that he will make sure it will die quickly aka end quickly.

How can a potential juror make up his mind before the trial?
Also, the GOP senators have been meeting with the WH to strategize. Is this democracy?
Let me explain to you why it’s wrong! That’s like having the prosecutor meet with the judge to discuss a case without the defendant’s lawyer.

as if the first part wasn't rigged.  spoiler: it's all rigged  ;)

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal