Author Topic: Orchard Hills Neighborhood 3  (Read 117193 times)

Offline lnc

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 527
  • -Received: 993
Re: Orchard Hills Neighborhood 3
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2016, 10:36:58 AM »
Are they still planning to build an IUSD elementary school there? I remember someone posting about the school being canceled.

I don't think there's elementary school anymore.  I look pretty hard on this latest info that came out in Feb's city planning meeting and there's no trace of elementary school in any of the doc and maps. 

Offline AW

• Thanks
  • -Given: 45
  • -Received: 162
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2016, 12:48:34 PM »
It looks like there's another school in the works on the future ps enclave 4/5, elementary? Middle school?

Offline Villager

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 14
  • -Received: 27
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2016, 02:06:07 AM »
1.5 acres seems like a pretty small park to me... especially in comparison to the Resort in neighborhood 1, which is a little over 6 acres.

Offline shadyoc

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 3
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2016, 07:56:55 AM »
Here's some updated info:

This neighborhood is going to be gated and there are two gated entrances.  1000 homes are planned and there are not all large SFRs, there will be some condos but not sure what type of condos (attached or detached) they are planning here.  Total of 626 SFRs, 374 condos and few private parks.
wasnt neighborhood three suppose to be only large SFRs?

Offline lnc

• Thanks
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2016, 08:18:57 AM »

This neighborhood is going to be gated and there are two gated entrances.  1000 homes are planned and there are not all large SFRs, there will be some condos but not sure what type of condos (attached or detached) they are planning here.  Total of 626 SFRs, 374 condos and few private parks.

That's the surprise from that piece of new info, there will be lower priced condo at this gated neighborhood. 

Just think if that detached condo is under $1M at gated neighborhood and zoned to IUSD's NW High, we got a winning combo here.

Offline DrTravel

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 21
  • -Received: 110
  • Factual and civil
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2016, 10:08:52 AM »

That's the surprise from that piece of new info, there will be lower priced condo at this gated neighborhood. 

Just think if that detached condo is under $1M at gated neighborhood and zoned to IUSD's NW High, we got a winning combo here.

I always thought IP made a huge mistake by not offering the San Mateo/Petaluma floor plans in their portion of Orchard Hills. Look at the runaway sales success of Corte Bella (a similar product) and the decidedly poor sales of Entrata and Vista Scena (a smaller attached version of San Mateo/Petaluma). Not the first time I have questioned the lack-of-brain trust at IP.

Does this mean that neighborhood 3 will include Irvine Pacific? Did I miss the list of who the builders might be?
Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.

Offline lnc

• Thanks
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2016, 08:57:02 PM »
Does this mean that neighborhood 3 will include Irvine Pacific? Did I miss the list of who the builders might be?

You have not miss anything, there's no public info out yet and no idea who are the builders. 

Right now TIC is on very early stage of planning for this neighborhood and more info should come out in the near future. 

Offline lnc

• Thanks
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2016, 01:01:52 PM »
I've notice there's a lot of construction activity going on here.  Near the intersection of Wolf Trail and Orchard Hills where future gated entrance will be, a lot of tree been cut down or removed and a lot of earth mover activity going on. 

Looks like OH Neighborhood 3 is going forward and TIC is beginning to build the general infrastructure for this neighborhood. 

Offline lovingit

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 13
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2016, 03:55:56 PM »

Where did this information come from?  Neighborhood three was suppose to be nicer big homes near the lake I thought?

Offline iacrenter

• Thanks
  • -Given: 381
  • -Received: 571
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2016, 09:41:39 PM »

Image courtesy of Test's post. http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,10941.0.html

Where did this information come from?  Neighborhood three was suppose to be nicer big homes near the lake I thought?

Offline lnc

• Thanks
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2016, 01:21:35 PM »

It's near a really big reservoir but I guess you can call it a lake. :)

The info is from city planning office's document.

Offline Perspective

• Thanks
  • -Given: 119
  • -Received: 152
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2016, 04:26:12 PM »
They are quickly grading this area designated as parks/school near the entrance. Does anyone know how quickly models could be finished if the grading is well under way in early 2016?

Offline dethman

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 22
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2016, 07:34:18 PM »
curious whether anyone has the proposed layout of neighborhood 3 or if anyone knows who will build there.  we would move for 4000+sq ft + guard gates + IUSD. 

we are considering vicenza, messina, and saviero at this time but i'm not really excited about being either next to the toll road, living next to courtyard homes, or being looked down on by trevi and capella.

Offline WTTCHMN

• Thanks
  • -Given: 15
  • -Received: 278
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2016, 07:48:59 PM »
curious whether anyone has the proposed layout of neighborhood 3 or if anyone knows who will build there.  we would move for 4000+sq ft + guard gates + IUSD. 

we are considering vicenza, messina, and saviero at this time but i'm not really excited about being either next to the toll road, living next to courtyard homes, or being looked down on by trevi and capella.

Have you looked at Hidden Canyon?

Man, you sound like a snob.

Offline lovingit

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 13
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2016, 08:27:46 PM »

Have you looked at Hidden Canyon?

Man, you sound like a snob.

LOL thats what I was thinking. 

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts