Winter is Coming...

The show needs a good villian.  The Night King needs to bring Ramsey back and turn him into a white walker.  That way they can bring Theon's junk back and Ramsey can hold it up going 'hey boy, your junk wants to come home."

nosuchreality said:
The show needs a good villian.  The Night King needs to bring Ramsey back and turn him into a white walker.  That way they can bring Theon's junk back and Ramsey can hold it up going 'hey boy, your junk wants to come home."

didn't everyone know, esp the iron born, that Theon didn't have his junk anymore?  Why keep kicking him there?

[quote author=jmoney74]

didn't everyone know, esp the iron born, that Theon didn't have his junk anymore?  Why keep kicking him there?
[/quote]

That's Theon's Mayweather tactic. Lets them keep kicking him in the junk until their knee tires out and then beats him in the later rounds.

WTF kind of finale was that? Bran the King, Jon banned to the North forever, Danny killed by her lover, and the Iron Throne melted to a puddle by a angry dragon. I want my money back HBO!

And now my HBO watch has ended...

I'm not as critical of the show as online forums or other die-hard fans are making it out to be. I thought they did a decent job wrapping up the story and bringing it back full circle. Either way I did read something funny though...

Arya went West
John went North
Drogon went East
And the show went South

My favorite character was Khal Drogo, they killed him in season 1.  @_@

I wonder if the novel will follow the HBO show's ending?

I could easily see them doing a prequel series:  creation of the first white walkers and the great battle / building of the wall.

What's west of Westeros? Spin off of Arya sailing to Westereros and adventures wandering around in Westereros World.

I didn't think the ending was bad.  It's a great setup for further adventures of Jon Snow and Arya Stark, instead of having them spend the rest of their lives in a castle at end of a rainbow.

I AM unhappy that the last 2 seasons didn't get full 10 episodes each.  But I suppose production cost has went up since.

They broke the budget with CGI of Jon finally petting Ghost 😀

momopi said:
I didn't think the ending was bad.  It's a great setup for further adventures of Jon Snow and Arya Stark, instead of having them spend the rest of their lives in a castle at end of a rainbow.

I AM unhappy that the last 2 seasons didn't get full 10 episodes each.  But I suppose production cost has went up since.

momopi said:

You forget that it sets up Bran to roll around his new hood having people wait on him around the clock!

Back