Winter is Coming...

This season's plotline has all been leaked for those of you who want to know what happens due to the HBO hack and from other sources online.  I had the self-control not to read anything. 

The writing has been rushed.

Apparently everyone can teleport around the 7 kingdoms. Ravens are like FedEx.

White walkers are moving slower though. Guess they only run when they see Hodor.

Euron's ships must be able to fly.

Olenna Tyrell was right, Dany has to use her dragons.

And if ravens are like a telephone, why didn't advance scouts warn House Tyrell warn them about Jamie's army so that they can have Dany use the dragons to defend them?

#PlotsOfConvenience

Be too easy for Dany to just use dragons in the beginning, had to bring her down, let her have some losses, to keep the show going. 

irvinehomeowner said:
Euron's ships must be able to fly.

Olenna Tyrell was right, Dany has to use her dragons.

And if ravens are like a telephone, why didn't advance scouts warn House Tyrell warn them about Jamie's army so that they can have Dany use the dragons to defend them?

#PlotsOfConvenience

Flying is still faster than sailing right? Why not fly over to Casterly Rock and burn Euron's navy too?

"Hey look, they have a super crossbow... let's fly straight at it!"

Great strategy.

I felt like I missed the show last night.  It seemed like someone recorded a video game for playback and stuck a couple short forced heavyhanded interstitials on it.

What was it, 35 minutes of filler followed by 15 minutes of video game fantasy battle?

Rickon running in a straight line still bothers me.  He can't be that stupid.

irvinehomeowner said:
Flying is still faster than sailing right? Why not fly over to Casterly Rock and burn Euron's navy too?

"Hey look, they have a super crossbow... let's fly straight at it!"

Great strategy.

How far is dragonstone to high garden? 

Darthraki moved as fast as the dragon I suppose.

peppy said:
What was up with the Arya/Little Finger glance? Is he going to make it on to her list soon?

I think they did a flashback before the episode.. Arya was serving him food during his meeting with Tywin Lannister.  Now he knows what she looks like, visa versa?

jmoney74 said:
peppy said:
What was up with the Arya/Little Finger glance? Is he going to make it on to her list soon?

I think they did a flashback before the episode.. Arya was serving him food during his meeting with Tywin Lannister.  Now he knows what she looks like, visa versa?

They both already knew what each other looked like. Maybe it has to do more with Little Finger's betrayal of the Starks and his comeuppances now that Arya was given his dagger by Bran (who as the three eyed raven probably knows about all things Little Finger has done).

peppy said:
jmoney74 said:
peppy said:

They both already knew what each other looked like. Maybe it has to do more with Little Finger's betrayal of the Starks and his comeuppances now that Arya was given his dagger by Bran (who as the three eyed raven probably knows about all things Little Finger has done).

It's LF just had that WTF moment.

First Bran creep him out and now Arya, LF just realized he's surround by the Stark children with super power. 

irvinehomeowner said:
Sansa should marry Baelish and then let Arya kill him.

I should splain:

So Bran knows that LF betrayed Ned. He can see past and future, which is why he quoted him ("Chaos is a ladder") and why he gave the blade to Arya.

Because... Arya is going to kill LF... either by pretending she is Sansa (I forget if the faceless assassins can disguise themselves as living people) or just luring him somewhere.

I predict the death will be him losing his finger.

irvinehomeowner said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Sansa should marry Baelish and then let Arya kill him.

I should splain:

So Bran knows that LF betrayed Ned. He can see past and future, which is why he quoted him ("Chaos is a ladder") and why he gave the blade to Arya.

Because... Arya is going to kill LF... either by pretending she is Sansa (I forget if the faceless assassins can disguise themselves as living people) or just luring him somewhere.

I predict the death will be him losing his finger.

you think that will be the obvious play?  Although, the writing has been rather obvious.

irvinehomeowner said:
And have you ever seen such deep water near a shoreline? Wasn't Jaime just riding his horse through that water?

Not only this. He is sinking in full armor. Yet I'm pretty sure he somehow is still alive.

Did Jaime ride a raven back to Kings Landing?

How did Dany not send her Dothraki to retrieve him and Bron?

Cersei is really a game master, is she even with child?

And if male heirs have priority over females, is it a battle between Jon and Gendry? Although based on the marriage records, Jon has a legit claim to being more than just the King of the North.

irvinehomeowner said:
Did Jaime ride a raven back to Kings Landing?

How did Dany not send her Dothraki to retrieve him and Bron?

Cersei is really a game master, is she even with child?

And if male heirs have priority over females, is it a battle between Jon and Gendry? Although based on the marriage records, Jon has a legit claim to being more than just the King of the North.

What's more impressive is that bron held his breath that long to swim down, grab Jamie, and then swim under water to the other side.

Yeah. He is now a legit heir.

Back