Loco_local said:
Loco_local said:
Loco_local said:
Loco_local said:
Loco_local said:
Loco_local said:
Loco_local said:
Loco_local said:
One of the things I find most annoying when reading this forum is how everyone quotes everything the last person says
One of the things I find most annoying when reading this forum is how everyone quotes everything the last person says
had to do it...

Doxing another active member should be a perm-ban offense here, though.  I doubt there is a rule for that, but there should be.

spootieho said:
Doxing another active member should be a perm-ban offense here, though.  I doubt there is a rule for that, but there should be.
snitches get stitches  :eek:

I'm sure YF is back.. just looking around under another screen name.

AW said:
spootieho said:
snitches get stitches  :eek:

"Darwin rules inside these walls, not Einstein." Prison Break episode  ;)

USCTrojanCPA said:
Wow, good thing that I don't have to hide my identity on here.  haha

You also have to filter your posts...which is a travesty I will not endure!

jmoney74 said:

Problem with YF/J!zz is his posts are full of analytical crap and he can't let things go.  You'd spot his new name within a week from post content.

zubs said:
jmoney74 said:

Problem with YF/J!zz is his posts are full of analytical crap and he can't let things go.  You'd spot his new name within a week from post content.

that's why you gotta give it a break.. then come back in and act like ur a newb and that you live in baker ranch or something.  Gotta play the long con.. but that's no fun.

jmoney74 said:
zubs said:
jmoney74 said:

that's why you gotta give it a break.. then come back in and act like ur a newb and that you live in baker ranch or something.  Gotta play the long con.. but that's no fun.

Or simply just go to another forum and raise the roof!!

When you live in Irvine (or close by), and you want to see what your neighbors think of something, TI is the shit.
Otherwise reddit has a lot more eyeballs.

What other forum competes with this place?

Actually reddit does have an irvine sub....check it out.https://www.reddit.com/r/irvine/

I wonder if it's popular....

3 currently online...I guess not so popular...as TI has like 25+ online.

zubs said:
When you live in Irvine (or close by), and you want to see what your neighbors think of something, TI is the shit.
Otherwise reddit has a lot more eyeballs.

What other forum competes with this place?

Actually reddit does have an irvine sub....check it out.https://www.reddit.com/r/irvine/

I wonder if it's popular....

3 currently online...I guess not so popular...as TI has like 25+ online.

Nextdoor?

There's a lot of problems with nextdoor.  I think the major one would be only your neighbors get to see your posts.  When I make a post, I want everyone to see it.  After all, I spent a whole 10 seconds of my life typing it out.!!

B2FiNiTY said:
Took a "vacation" and I missed all the fun? MagicFeverJizz, gonna miss you bro. RIP

Since you miss him. I think you can still message him. His screen name is active. (Btw: You can tell the last time he was on TI by clicking the sn)

:D

Back