What happened to YellowFever?

Irvine Dream said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Fits for YellowFever right? Claims he's undecided but in reality he's already in escrow.

"Didn't you buy in Eastwood?"
"Wasn't me"

Says someone who silently bought a house and revealed it (the purchase not the location, south of 405 right?)  much later >:D

I'm telling you IHO is a baller. (Basketball and real estate wise)

Soylent Green Is People said:
Meh... The posts were becoming more punch in the nose, followed up by "just kidding for entertainment purpose only ... :D :D :D :D :D :D"  Would welcome back if there was more light and less friction being offered.

My .02c

Fixed

Irvine Dream said:
irvinehomeowner said:
And I'm not going to allow you to update your spreadsheet, it could be south of the 405, could be north.

It's not me who you need to be concerned with.  It is Aquabliss who has tremendous stalking searching skills.  He probably even knows your address based on the time frame.

Of course he does. Ronnie is my brother-in-law.

#what?!?

Just to be clear, I don't mind what YF did initially but his reveal when he got caught was suspect.

However, I think his scorched earth was more of a result of that other poster who was going to out him, which is totally justified because he should protect his identity.

He was a sensationalist love the shock and awe loved to push buttons. It was only a matter of time until some got fed up.
I took all his posts with a grain of salt I didn't look into it to much.

He's like that racist uncle that makes you laugh and also cringe, but overall you like him for it because it's entertaining.

irvinehomeowner said:
Just to be clear, I don't mind what YF did initially but his reveal when he got caught was suspect.

However, I think his scorched earth was more of a result of that other poster who was going to out him, which is totally justified because he should protect his identity.

If I remember correctly, it was So cal, Zubs, and I that came to YF defense. When the other person threatened to give up his identity.

May be he got a pink slip from higher up that his toxic hype backed fire and he is no longer influential and convincing when his theory not only did not add up but set Eastwood up for the fall on the Bowerman landfill thread.

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:

If I remember correctly, it was So cal, Zubs, and I that came to YF defense. When the other person threatened to give up his identity.

And your point is?

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:

And your point is?

That you didn't say anything during or after the incident.
#mondaymorningQB

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:

And your point is?

#mondaymorningQB

Why would I? By the time I saw those posts, the TI member said he wasn't going to share his identity.

It wasn't until YF starting deleting his posts that we all started speculating it may be due to identity exposure. I thought he was just deleting his more "racy" remarks... but scorched earth usually means you need to hide your identity or you're mad at TI (or at someone on TI :) ).

Sometimes I think you read too much into what people are posting here... and that's fine but most times what someone says is just what they say (see your comment about Irvine Dream posting about my tax refund).

Deleting all of your threads is stupid and childish and makes you look like a bigger toddler than the president having one of his temper tantrum.

On Saturday I was trying to find that purse thread so I would know which one would be the best investment and hold the best value during these uncertain economic times, and I was disappointed to learn that the creator of the topic felt it necessary to delete the initial post. There was a lot of good information in that thread.

One of the things I find most annoying when reading this forum is how everyone quotes everything the last person says, but I guess it's useful when you search Google and want to know what someone said after they changed their mind about what they wrote.

momopi said:
Didn't Yaliu delete all his posts too?

Yes, but I think that was fear of identity exposure as he had overshared on some things.

Like Loco, I am okay with deleting posts that could expose your identity, but deleting all posts isn't really cool for TI overall because it lowers the content value.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:

And your point is?

#mondaymorningQB
(see your comment about Irvine Dream posting about my tax refund).

Irvine Dream said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Finally went here. Way more crowded than CPK. :)

Very expensive but the food was decent.

I think Cucina Enoteca might be better. Going to try Caffe Pinguini in Qual Hill (replaced Lucca Cafe).

Glad to see that you have got your tax refund

I stand by previous comment

Loco_local said:
On Saturday I was trying to find that purse thread so I would know which one would be the best investment and hold the best value during these uncertain economic times, and I was disappointed to learn that the creator of the topic felt it necessary to delete the initial post. There was a lot of good information in that thread.

Are you kidding me. I wouldn't buy a purse for an investment. Also, you better make sure that the purse you buy is legit. (There's a lot of knock offs)

that purse thread as an investment was a bit of a joke...right? 

However, I do remember one of my friends made a lot of money during the 2000 internet boom, and bought a car for $80,000.  After the internet stocks crashed in 2001, he lost a lot of money, and that car was his best investment because he sold it for $65,000.

In early internet boom era there were lots of crazy stuff like people bidding on piece of lint on ebay.  A friend figured out he and his GF could buy women's tops in LA garment district and sell them on Japan yahoo auctions for a tidy profit -- customer paid shipping.  You needed a bank account in Japan though.

There is still a good market for used premium handbags in East Asia.  I've personally been to a department store in Shinjuku where they had like half a floor dedicated to second hand premium hand bags and wallets.  In the deep discount section they even have guards that control the number of customers that could enter in the roped off section.

I went in the morning when the store first opened, and the customers were almost exclusively local -- tourists don't arrive until later.  Got the feeling that some were re-sellers scoping out deals.

Back