Tustin Legacy New Homes

SoCal said:
Qwerty, you're moving to San Diego?? I didn't know that. Going to raise the baby there or in your current place?

We aren't moving. My wife's family is there and mine isn't too far. So we will probably move there at some point. The good thing is that my wife's sister is in la jolla so that's where we meet up and that's only an hour and ten minutes with no traffic.

here is a link with the description of the bedrooms/baths and other rooms that will be offered in all of the floor plans. for whatever reason i could not copy and paste the description from the site so here is the link
http://www.tustinlegacyrealty.com/planning-commission-approved-development-plans/

crawford - 77 homes (2400 sq ft to 2700 sq ft) - 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, loft; 4 bedrooms, bonus room (optional 5th bedroom), 3 baths.

greenwood - 99 home (2945 sq ft to 3515 sq ft) - 4 bedroom, loft, den and 3 baths; 5 bedrooms, kids lounge, 5.5 baths; all greenwood homes will have optional bonus room/suite over garage. All greenwood homes will have a standard legacy room (their version of the california room).

Stafford - 96 homes (3309 sq ft to 3741 sq ft) - 4 bedrooms, bonus room, and 3.5 baths; 5 bedrooms, bonus room, office and 4.5 baths.

the greenwood 4 bedroom homes seem to have the best floorplan since in addition to the 4 bedrooms you get a loft and den, standard CA room and the optional bonus room/suite over the garage. the stafford 5 bedroom/bonus room/office and 4.5 baths sounds pretty good too though.

leave it to tustin to build the desirable floor plans :)

qwerty said:
They need to offset that "can't eat off the land" clause somehow. :)

None of the elevation renderings look like there is a 3CWG... that would really make them desirable.

Are these StanPacs on Tustin Ranch Road across from Target/Costco?  Saw some building trailers with S&L homes on it?

ps9 said:
Are these StanPacs on Tustin Ranch Road across from Target/Costco?  Saw some building trailers with S&L homes on it?

Looks like it is. 

Other than been located on former miltary base and TUSD, this location is very convenience.  It's centrally located between 3 major freeway, close to Diamond Plaza, Market place and right next to the district.  I kind of like this location, let's just hope the MR is not as high as PP or other Newer Tustin developments.

ps9 said:

Correct. These will be north of Coscto. If you are referring to the current construction at Tustin ranch road and warner, from test's posts it looks like that is some sort of commercial space.

bones said:
qwerty said:
ps9 said:

Correct. These will be north of Coscto. If you are referring to the current construction at Tustin ranch road and warner, from test's posts it looks like that is some sort of commercial space.

I think those may be apartments??

Yeah to the west of target/Tustin ranch road is going to be apartments.

qwerty said:
here is a link with the description of the bedrooms/baths and other rooms that will be offered in all of the floor plans. for whatever reason i could not copy and paste the description from the site so here is the link
http://www.tustinlegacyrealty.com/planning-commission-approved-development-plans/

crawford - 77 homes (2400 sq ft to 2700 sq ft) - 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, loft; 4 bedrooms, bonus room (optional 5th bedroom), 3 baths.

greenwood - 99 home (2945 sq ft to 3515 sq ft) - 4 bedroom, loft, den and 3 baths; 5 bedrooms, kids lounge, 5.5 baths; all greenwood homes will have optional bonus room/suite over garage. All greenwood homes will have a standard legacy room (their version of the california room).

Stafford - 96 homes (3309 sq ft to 3741 sq ft) - 4 bedrooms, bonus room, and 3.5 baths; 5 bedrooms, bonus room, office and 4.5 baths.

the greenwood 4 bedroom homes seem to have the best floorplan since in addition to the 4 bedrooms you get a loft and den, standard CA room and the optional bonus room/suite over the garage. the stafford 5 bedroom/bonus room/office and 4.5 baths sounds pretty good too though.

Wasn't this info already posted 29 months ago?  :p
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,1988.0.html

test said:
qwerty said:

Wasn't this info already posted 29 months ago?  :p
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,1988.0.html

My bad!  I was pretending to be a uni high student to see what it felt like to take credit for someone else's work :)

SoCal said:
Just curious, why is this Tustin homes thread in the Irvine RE section?
qwerty said:
My bad!  I was pretending to be a uni high student to see what it felt like to take credit for someone else's work :)
And test was posting this thread like that realtor who said you can go to Irvine schools if you buy that Tustin Augusta home. :)

So Baker Ranch (beignets w/ SoCal) or Tustin Legacy (nacho Fritos w/qwerty)?

If I got a million bucks to blow on a house....I'd pick Tustin, much more food choices:  pho Kobe, Mr Sandwich, Taco Bell, panda with a drive thru, that Hawaiian place in the District, EPL, racist fil'a, and Animal style double double.

I see construction happening by the fire station on edinger/kensignton.  Do you guys know if that is gonna be a plaza or homes?  Need to know asap! TEST?? HELP!!

Back