Tustin Legacy New Homes

Ready2Downsize said:
My hubby takes that train to work every day.

We don't need to have Irvine schools but we would love to stay in the area.

Our church is soooooooooooo close.

And our Standard Pac home we live in now has had absolutely zip problems.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please have a decent sized interior location without major afternoon sun, master bedroom plus one more bedroom downstairs......... please!!!!!!!!

and no horn noise. lol!

sounds like we will be tustin legacy neighbors next year:)

im guessing greenwood or stafford will have what you are looking for.

There are very few houses with what we need (ALL living spaces for two people downstairs including laundry, master and at least one more bedroom for a home office) plus more bedrooms for my kids to stay over (two live out of state and one in San Diego).

I'm really hoping we can see a floorplan from these homes before the last plan two is sold at Hawthorn (I'm guessing sometime next month or February at the very latest).

I'm most definitely not thrilled with the property taxes at Pavilion Park but it has the ONLY floorplans that work for us in central OC. We've even looked at resales and can't find anything.

I really need to check and make sure no train whistles are noticeable in that area.

Tyler Durden said:
qwerty said:
Ready2Downsize said:
My hubby takes that train to work every day.

We don't need to have Irvine schools but we would love to stay in the area.

Our church is soooooooooooo close.

And our Standard Pac home we live in now has had absolutely zip problems.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please have a decent sized interior location without major afternoon sun, master bedroom plus one more bedroom downstairs......... please!!!!!!!!

and no horn noise. lol!

sounds like we will be tustin legacy neighbors next year:)

im guessing greenwood or stafford will have what you are looking for.

i thought you were heading back to the 619?

Eventually, but that is at least 3 years away

Ready2Downsize said:
SoCal said:
Where is the pricing on these homes?

There isn't any yet. Not even on their website.

Does the land under these homes have a history of military chemicals being cleaned up?

The prior use was farm land.

7_5.jpg

You're looking at 6 months for infrastructure, 6 months to build the models, then another 6 months for phase 1, so first move ins around summer 2015.  Tustin is way behind the ball.  They wasted too much time building TRR.  By comparison OH already has all the infrastructure in place.  They'll be competing with future GP neighborhoods.

What's new? Tustin is always behind. (I lived in Tustin Ranch before I got fed up with not getting new schools and moved to Irvine).

Is it under flight paths?

No it's not under the landing flight path. The flight path is a couple miles west from that location. You'll see the planes but won't hear them

qwerty said:
No it's not under the landing flight path. The flight path is a couple miles west from that location. You'll see the planes but won't hear them
I think you need to get your hearing checked... or I do.

I could hear both the train and the planes from Westpark.

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
I think you need to get your hearing checked... or I do.

I could hear both the train and the planes from Westpark.

You're hearing the planes going to Long Beach Airport not John Wayne.

The new Von Karman/ Tustin Ranch road connection should bring Legacy closer to the mothership of Tustin Ranch. Rather than feeling like the stepchild of Irvine it is now the first born of Tustin.

Standard Pacific just told the planning commission model grand opening is May 2015 with prices starting in the $500's for Sheldon and $900's for Stafford.

at those prices they would easily outsell the great park. FCBers always like a good deal. i think those are called asian jews.

Pricing is still too far out to determine especially in 2015.  I remember back in early 2012 when they said Great Park homes would start in low 600s.

They started @ high 700s when they opened :(

We were looking at the Arborcrest homes when they were framed but not yet drywalled (no cameras or security people at that time) and one of the architects was also looking at the home. We asked him how much they would be and he said the builder was thinking of starting them at 400K.

I think the one story could be had for right under $500K when they opened and the two stories were upper $500's.

Anyway...... haven't found anything about their floorplans. Even drove up to the Brea homes to ask if they were planning to put in a home similar to the plan with the downstairs master there and they had no idea. Told me it was way too far out to make any floorplan determinations.

Qwerty, you're moving to San Diego?? I didn't know that. Going to raise the baby there or in your current place?

Back