Sales at The Groves in Orchard Hills slowing down?

test said:

Really, that's what you're going with?
You didn't mean for "already" to modify the words directly following it: "on redfin"?
Instead you used "already" to mean that you knew the topic had already been covered in two separate threads?
Riiigghhtt.  #yougottested #justwearit

WTTCMN said:
thelandofnoland said:
The Groves isn't the only one slowing down...

Entrata Residences 2X and 3 fell $4K while 2X fell $8K.
Vista Scena Residence 1 fell $5K.
Corte Bella Residence 1 fell a whopping $19K while the mostly single-story Residence 2 soared nearly $20K (hence the same price as Residence 3).
Strada Residence 3X fell $12K while Strada Residence 3 fell only $3K.
Mendocino, I think, used to be $930K but is now only $908K.

Let's keep going down, all right IP ...

P.S. The Entrata saleswoman boldly said at Phase 1 that prices will never be going down. Are you sure?  ;)

Is this an apples to apples comparison of base pricing?  Sometimes builders have structural options built into phase 1/2 pricing.

Exactly. As I mentioned above La Vita dropped their pricing for phase 4 because the lots had tree views and not city lights like the earlier phases. Similarly there are certain reasons builders drop prices that are unique to each set of models

Structural options are the case in the pricing at Strada. If you have an elevation that has some type of stone or balcony, then they place like an $8000+ premuim. I got in on the 2nd phase at Strada and my unit is just a little more expensive that the units still available. But mine have stone and a larger back yard, twice the size of the current units. So I like to think I made some equity.

<sigh>.  People do drive-by pricing at developments and only look at base pricing for comparisons when it's multifactorial.  Uninformed buyers.

OCgasman said:
<sigh>.  People do drive-by pricing at developments and only look at base pricing for comparisons when it's multifactorial.  Uninformed buyers.

A little slowing is not going to cause TIC to drastically cut prices.
It will take some time and a significant downturn for that to happen.
And they'll exhaust other options, like incentives and upgrades, first.

ob1 said:

Once they start taking contingent loan applications, it'll be a sign that things are really slowing.

gasman said:
ob1 said:

Once they start taking contingent loan applications, it'll be a sign that things are really slowing.

Really, contingent loan applications is the criteria you're using to determine slowing? I'm surprised you didn't say, once they go through their all-cash buyers, then you know things are really slowing. I'd say that when they start offering incentives, that'd be a sign of things slowing, not when they take contingent loan applications.

NYT said:
gasman said:
ob1 said:

Really, contingent loan applications is the criteria you're using to determine slowing? I'm surprised you didn't say, once they go through their all-cash buyers, then you know things are really slowing. I'd say that when they start offering incentives, that'd be a sign of things slowing, not when they take contingent loan applications.

Bigger broker kickbacks would be a clear sign of desperation.

OS said:
ob1 said:
OS said:
ob1 said:
Bigger broker kickbacks, would be a clear sign of desperation.

What about an errant comma?

A sign you're on TI?  #totalcategory3

I'm just asking questions.

You're completely right to do so.  That kind of sloppy editing should not be tolerated.  #typopolice #schoolmarmssoulmate

school%20marm.JPG

Back