Quinterra at Portola Springs

very surprised to see the two sold.  They are located very close to the toll road,  one is facing 241.  wondering who bought them at this price level? 

gld2 said:
very surprised to see the two sold.  They are located very close to the toll road,  one is facing 241.  wondering who bought them at this price level?

Who else? Looks like FCB bros/sisters from China.  Buyer financing: CASH for both and closed around the same time.

i really doubt they were sold at the same day.  Even if they were all cash trasactions,  it still takes time to close the house. 

2nd,  I don't think the resale value will be better than the houses in PP

bones said:
test said:

These are back on the market after they "closed" - at a higher price but still listed by the TayMo sales rep.

didnt someone mention that they see this with new home developments? somehow they keep using the same listing but its actually for a new house? if i remember correctly something about the tax parcel #

I believe the HOAs are higher at PS than PP.  PS has two of them at around $250 total.

jmoney74 said:
I was looking at this one.. but realized it was a condo.. detached condo probably but looks like SFR.
http://www.ziprealty.com/property/177-FIREFLY-IRVINE-CA-92618/85141269/detail

I believe that is Colibri in Portola Springs ?  it's a detached home in a motorcourt setup but with their own driveways.  I think they have two HOAs because of the motorcourt setup (PS main HOA is charging extra for the landscaping/maintenance of the inside of the motorcourt, among others).

GH said:
jmoney74 said:
What are the Meloroos like over at PS?

at least on the newer enclaves we were looking (Colibri/Quinterra area), generally higher than Woodbury/CV, lower than PP.

PP lol... when I told my wife about PP, she thought I mean't People's Park at Cal...

Any fellow Cal Alumns remember People's Park??

Nobody wants to hear about your bum college, Homer Simpson. 

Back