Oakmont by Ryland Homes at Beacon Park

The plan 1 that is available is around 1.150 with upgrades, including quartz island, porcelain floors (I thought it was wood but it is not), wrought iron staircase and a California room with fireplace. The plan 2 is around 1.2 range and plan 3 is 1.3 range. Both have upgrades like quartz, applicances, wood floors 11 foot door at california room etc. I think the other plan 2 that is available is at 1.198 with kitchen upgrades same as the model but no flooring yet. And FYI if you signed by Dec 31st they were offering 30K off the price of the phase 1 upgraded homes plus huge rebate to realtor...around 30K...but they sold 4 or 5 properties since then. Now the incentives r off the table but maybe something can still be negotiated.

Also I noticed that oakmont homes back to bosque on one end and there is probably the golf course being built there I could see the golf course hills from the bedroom windows. Wonder if this would make these homes more attractive to some people.

I don't think that is any significant discount. Ryland hasn't been willing to deal much.  It is the plan 3 that is my personal favorite (believe that is a plan 2...despite listing saying plan 3).  Downside of the plan 2 (which surprised me) was that it didn't have the downstairs bedroom. 

So the 4th bedroom option is on the upstairs loft instead of the dining room downstairs.  Hmm...

Homer_Simpson said:
Most of the quick move ins are on a T Street.  My buddy bought one right next door to the plan 2 shown.

This one looks like it's on a culdesac.  What's up with the uni-shutters though.  Not feeling it.

It's says small wheel, according to the site plan, no cul de sacs but a lot of T's, yikes

Haha...the "unishutters" on that house look ridiculous.  Were they not able to find two shutters with the right size and decided to just install one with the wrong size?

Homer_Simpson said:
Most of the quick move ins are on a T Street.  My buddy bought one right next door to the plan 2 shown.

Drove by this one today.  It's not on a T but in-between a couple of T's, not really on the edge of either though.  I don't think it would be a problem.  Downstairs is a bit smaller than I thought, back yard is descent but not big by any means.  Upgrades are nice but we'll see how long it takes to move.

He loves it so far! He did have an issue with the flooring (he went through the builder) but it was fixed quickly. 

Back