Laguna Altura is HOT!

lol sure ill try to go (was thinking of getting a hair cut on that day but ill see if i can do it today instead lol... first world problems >_<)

flip sign time!! 

(??????? --?

well, as of now, the MLS listing for 34 Modena still have it as "active".  Talk is cheap, put your money where your mouth is Mr. 34 Modena buyer!  :mad:

Tyler Durden said:
BTW, i heard the guy at 34 Modena received an all cash offer this weekend at the open house for full asking price =  $1.248M
I think that was ps9 pulling a suitcase prank.

that doesnt fit... on... ONE LINE!!!

>_< *(&*(@!&# does not compute; mind explosion; sqlerror 109; End of change
clause-type CLAUSE IS NOT PERMITTED!!!

jamboreedude said:
Re: 40 MODENA, Irvine, CA 92618

SOLD/CLOSED ESCROW AT $1,200,000, on Sept. 6, 2013.

$25K less than listing price.

Seller still got $500/psf, not bad when they probably paid about $350/psf to $360/psf base a year or so ago!!!

Refer to:http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/40-Modena-92618/home/40439233

Now let's see if 34 Modena, a similar home, can up the tempo at $1,248,000!http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/34-Modena-92618/home/40509113
The house sold for $920,500 last year and I'm sure the seller put more money into it in terms of upgrades and landscaping.  My guess is that they were probably all-in at around $400/sf, still a nice profit.

Don't wake a sleeping World Chaos/'Merica:

hulk-smash.gif

lol... im in perma-hibernation man... im working with my dad to launch a brand new line of machinery to the asian market and at the same time have to juggle my normal day to day work and have to take 3D drawing classes at night...

im more like a small worm these days then the hulk... dont even have time to take up durdens invitation for neighbor beer a week ago... :(

irvinehomeowner said:
Don't wake a sleeping World Chaos/'Merica:

hulk-smash.gif

Is that flooring real wood? There was this fake wood flooring product at Urban Plates and I was trying to figure out if it was tile or vinyl because it looked pretty good and didn't have the hardness of ceramic.

Wonder why the landscaping wasn't done... and don't like how the agent used LARGE yard in the description..you have to be able to put in a pool or full size jumphouse in order to be deemed a LARGE Irvine yard... 4200 sq ft lot is not worthy of the title

Tyler Durden said:
That's actually the color.  Its almost a dark pumpkin orange (not quite the texas burnt orange).  The interesting thing about Laguna Altura, is that since so many of the homes are different colors, it looks somewhat unique across the neighborhood since there are only like 3-4 homes per tract with the same elevation and color scheme.
So does it look like Burano?

3374740577_2de0f34e92.jpg

Back