Huntley at Greenwood

qwerty said:
kpchoe said:
@happytales, did you go into contract at huntley? We just reserved today.

I was surprised front yard wasn't included. Is that typical?

Front yards are typically not included in true SFRs. 
With Irvine new SFRs being so small (and also lacking a driveway), they are being included.

I think one of those 'M' (Montecito, Montebello, Montenegro?) projects in Stonegate or Cypress Village has front "yard" landscaping included.

kpchoe said:

Crawford and Sheldon include front yard landscaping but they also pay an additional HOA to maintain it. I'm assuming you don't have an extra HOA, so you do your own landscaping and maintain it yourselves.

kpchoe said:

We're signing the contract later this week. Looks like we'll be future neighbors!

happytales said:
kpchoe said:

We're signing the contract later this week. Looks like we'll be future neighbors!

Cool! Phase 3? Did you have contingency or no?

Kpchoe and happy tales welcome to the neighborhood. I look forward to continue taking my daughter to your playground on your dime :)

qwerty said:
Kpchoe and happy tales welcome to the neighborhood. I look forward to continue taking my daughter to your playground on your dime :)

I saw it for the first time yesterday. Pretty intense playground!!

qwerty said:

Hope you can walk there. When the neighborhood is built out, I bet there won't be all that much street parking left for guests.

Ready2Downsize said:
qwerty said:

Hope you can walk there. When the neighborhood is built out, I bet there won't be all that much street parking left for guests.

I'm sure KPchoe or happy tales will let me park in their driveway if there is no guest parking :)

qwerty said:
Ready2Downsize said:
qwerty said:

I'm sure KPchoe or happy tales will let me park in their driveway if there is no guest parking :)

you got it qwerty!

0 MR options on brand new homes are somewhat limited.  Baker ranch comes to mind, but somewhat far for some

Haven't signed contract yet. Just the reservation. We have an appointment on Wednesday to sign contract. 
Thinking resale home may be a better deal.
Especially with all the work that will need to be done on top of the money it takes to upgrade post closing.

Baker ranch jail is a deal killer for the hubs

qwerty said:
Kpchoe - just curious if you ever considered the resale in columbus square just right down the street? this is the best deal of the active listings in the neighborhood.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/15205-York-St-92782/home/12249426

here is the floor plan, just click on gables, plan 2
http://fredandesther.com/template40/nextpage.asp?mnu=102833

Did they reduce to price recently? We did go look at homes in that area. But Kallins went into escrow.
This house does seem like a great deal.
I may have to go check it out.

What is the overall tax rate there?

Back