Homeless camps coming to Irvine

Burn That Belly said:
eyephone said:
Add the wild card, the judge evenly distributes the homeless.
In addition, to the vet housing.

(who knows)

God Bless America!! :)

It?s ?Murica!

It is what it is.

So far only one person on TI has shown opposition to helping the vets.

Burn That Belly said:
eyephone said:
Burn That Belly said:
eyephone said:
Add the wild card, the judge evenly distributes the homeless.
In addition, to the vet housing.

(who knows)

God Bless America!! :)

It?s ?Murica!

It is what it is.

So far only one person on TI has shown opposition to helping the vets.

and who would that be?  Compressed-Village?

?Great park area has so many headwinds. Cemetery, now homeless housing, what next? OH is looking better and better.?

I?m waiting for the next Pok?mon event.. ;)

Since this thread is sufficiently off topic...

BTB, I was cruising through the Jeffrey trail along EW/Stone Gate this morning.  Saw quite a few peeps with giant brim hats, full skin cover, and unexpected hand clapping / arm waving exercises.  I offered my house at $888/sqft but no takers yet.  I love Irvine man, it's the best, you too?

someguy said:

BTB, I was cruising through the Jeffrey trail along EW/Stone Gate this morning.  Saw quite a few peeps with giant brim hats, full skin cover, and unexpected hand clapping / arm waving exercises.  I offered my house at $888/sqft but no takers yet.  I love Irvine man, it's the best, you too?

Btw is that you in the pic?

Burn That Belly said:
someguy said:

Sounds like my neighbors. They grow RMB on trees I hear.

Hmmm...  RMB trees aren't explicitly listed as an approved tree in my neighborhood's design guidelines.  There goes my quick money plan :-/  How am I going to afford white luxury cars and premium fashion accessories?  Work hard and earn it?  Ugh, such a plebeian idea.  Gross.

Burn That Belly said:
It's been incredibly quiet lately. Have all the #GP folks given up? Is it capitulation time? Homeless camp facility is coming one way or another.

Nah man, social ADD.  We can only keep up with the latest outrage until it gets boring / news cycle changes.
Facebook?  ugh, old news.  Internet Privacy? ugh, it's gone.  Women's Rights?  ugh, yah all for it but Hollywood has it covered.  Trade war? blah, they changed their minds...  Someone please tell me what I should be outraged about today!

Burn That Belly said:
someguy said:
Burn That Belly said:
It's been incredibly quiet lately. Have all the #GP folks given up? Is it capitulation time? Homeless camp facility is coming one way or another.

Nah man, social ADD.  We can only keep up with the latest outrage until it gets boring / news cycle changes.
Facebook?  ugh, old news.  Internet Privacy? ugh, it's gone.  Women's Rights?  ugh, yah all for it but Hollywood has it covered.  Trade war? blah, they changed their minds...  Someone please tell me what I should be outraged about today!

What is the purpose of life?

I?m surprised no religious group stood up for the homeless. Maybe they did, but I didn?t notice.

Have a Great Easter!
God Bless America!

Burn That Belly said:
someguy said:
Burn That Belly said:

To find relative meaning in an objectively meaningless world? <3

eyephone said:
Burn That Belly said:
someguy said:
Burn That Belly said:

I?m surprised no religious group stood up for the homeless. Maybe they did, but I didn?t notice.

Have a Great Easter!
God Bless America!

Back atcha homey

Back