Helena at Eastwood

We went to Helena sales office yesterday.

They are preparing to release phase 10.

This is the location and price sheet.

I hope that it would help you.

Attachments

• Phase10_map.jpg
    Phase10_map.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 338
  • Phase10_price.jpg
    Phase10_price.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 570
I called them up yesterday.. And they told me they sold out phase 10.. And they have onle one unit of plan 1 available..

What's up with them.. Huh.. 😐

mitirvine31 said:
I called them up yesterday.. And they told me they sold out phase 10.. And they have onle one unit of plan 1 available..

Overpriced yo

eyephone said:
mitirvine31 said:

Overpriced yo

Average of $432/sq ft base plus options? I would have to agree. But, that's Irvine. Not much out there for 700k.

IrvineBS said:
eyephone said:
mitirvine31 said:

Overpriced yo

Average of $432/sq ft base plus options? I would have to agree. But, that's Irvine. Not much out there for 700k.

I just went to Redfin and filtered for homes less than 700k. I saw one that caught my attention, 649k detached with no Melo Roos, 3 bed and 2 bath, $451 sq ft. But it is a hot home on Redfin.

eyephone said:
IrvineBS said:
eyephone said:
mitirvine31 said:

Overpriced yo

I just went to Redfin and filtered for homes less than 700k. I saw one that caught my attention, 649k detached with no Melo Roos, 3 bed and 2 bath, $451 sq ft. But it is a hot home on Redfin.

TUSD

I just noticed that the Helena Plan 3 that says its approx 1714 is incorrect as I happen to see the building plan and it shows up as 1694. Thats 20 sq ft difference!

irvineallmylife said:
I just noticed that the Helena Plan 3 that says its approx 1714 is incorrect as I happen to see the building plan and it shows up as 1694. Thats 20 sq ft difference!

The differences might due to different elevation within the sane plan.

I've notice this in a lot of homes that there are variation of square footage within the same model due to  different exterior elevation that mildly changes the interior design and affect the size.  The different usually less than 50 s.f. but I've seem it various as munch as 100 s.f..

You can confirm whether if this is true by compare the s.f. on all 3 different  plane 3 elevations. 

lnc said:
irvineallmylife said:

The differences might due to different elevation within the sane plan.

I've notice this in a lot of homes that there are variation of square footage within the same model due to  different exterior elevation that mildly changes the interior design and affect the size.  The different usually less than 50 s.f. but I've seem it various as munch as 100 s.f..

You can confirm whether if this is true by compare the s.f. on all 3 different  plane 3 elevations. 

Thanks! I confirmed with Helena that it was a typo.

Back