Great Park Neighborhoods

yaliu07 said:
i also like Mark Schwartz because he shows action.  for example, he saw landfill got stripped.  he took ACTION and find out why.  there is another example about lane.  and again, he showed ACTION.

Schwartz didn't take action.... he just read my post on TI:
www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,11756.msg258296.html#msg258296

gadgetguy said:
yaliu07 said:
yaliu07 said:
bones said:
yaliu07 said:
i probably will vote for Nirav Shah because he puts in more effort

• longest resume.  he has to change to smaller font to fit in one page
  • open house to meet w/ voter and have face-to-face conversation
  • posters/signs on the street "Vote for Nirav Shah"

and best reason for me is "cemetery is on his mind".

1. longest resume doesn't necessarily equal the best candidate.
2. while I appreciate the open house @ his own home, I think they should just do a meet & greet at the terrace with all the candidates.  This is a volunteer position.  I don't expect all the candidates to open up their house to 700 homeowners - that's ridiculous.  Plus one meet & greet is probably more efficient for everyone.
3. Those posters don't do anything except promote name recognition.  I saw one yesterday at the park near the roundabout.  It's not there anymore.  I wonder if someone asked him to take it down b/c it is an eyesore.

i vote for him b/c of his effort and CEMETERY

Met w/ Shah at his open house.  nice guy.  AND he had an open bar...  i have to celebrate cinco de mayo w/ either him or qwerty.  and we all know that qwerty rejected us.  :(

I just got back from the meet and greet tonight and also liked what Nirav had to say, as well as most of the other candidates.  Alarm bells went off for me when Po started talking.  If your ARC appeal was ever denied, he was 33% of the reason why, since he is on the appeal committee.  I think he has demonstrated that he rules with an iron fist.

Po wins.. wonder where he lived.. someone mention that? 

I mentioned that but I deleted that posts in case he lurks here and decides to make my life a living hell.

eyephone said:
aquabliss said:
I mentioned that but I deleted that posts in case he lurks here and decides to make my life a living hell.

What can he do?

Better to not find out.  I can think of a slew of things but don't want to give him any idea's.

jmoney74 said:
gadgetguy said:
yaliu07 said:
yaliu07 said:
bones said:
yaliu07 said:
i probably will vote for Nirav Shah because he puts in more effort

• longest resume.  he has to change to smaller font to fit in one page
  • open house to meet w/ voter and have face-to-face conversation
  • posters/signs on the street "Vote for Nirav Shah"

and best reason for me is "cemetery is on his mind".

1. longest resume doesn't necessarily equal the best candidate.
2. while I appreciate the open house @ his own home, I think they should just do a meet & greet at the terrace with all the candidates.  This is a volunteer position.  I don't expect all the candidates to open up their house to 700 homeowners - that's ridiculous.  Plus one meet & greet is probably more efficient for everyone.
3. Those posters don't do anything except promote name recognition.  I saw one yesterday at the park near the roundabout.  It's not there anymore.  I wonder if someone asked him to take it down b/c it is an eyesore.

i vote for him b/c of his effort and CEMETERY

Met w/ Shah at his open house.  nice guy.  AND he had an open bar...  i have to celebrate cinco de mayo w/ either him or qwerty.  and we all know that qwerty rejected us.  :(

I just got back from the meet and greet tonight and also liked what Nirav had to say, as well as most of the other candidates.  Alarm bells went off for me when Po started talking.  If your ARC appeal was ever denied, he was 33% of the reason why, since he is on the appeal committee.  I think he has demonstrated that he rules with an iron fist.

Po wins.. wonder where he lived.. someone mention that? 
g

Anymore info on vote breakdown? How many homeowners voted? Runner up?

Back