Eastwood Village - what's the consensus today?

BangBros said:
eyephone said:
So there are great drivers that follow the stop signs at DJ?
there are shit drivers everywhere.  It's not limited to DJ.  When's the last time you went out of the bubble to LA? 

I went to LA this past weekend. I go there often.

So how was the agent "rude"?

BangBros said:
Let's get back on topic.  So which one of you going to be my neighbor besides PS9?  I'm going to be living here.  BTW, the black dude at Marin sales office was a bit rude.  I had to put him in his place the other day. 

iIRC,  a few here on TI already move in into Petaluma. 

Try to get one of big backyard lot back against Henson if you can.  Big lot and no neighbors behind is just awesome. 

BangBros said:
lnc said:
BangBros said:
Let's get back on topic.  So which one of you going to be my neighbor besides PS9?  I'm going to be living here.  BTW, the black dude at Marin sales office was a bit rude.  I had to put him in his place the other day. 

Try to get one of big backyard lot back against Henson if you can.  Big lot and no neighbors behind is just awesome.

Good info to know.  Hope they don't charge a premium for that.

It's Irvine company, they always charge  8)
My guess is around 8-10K?

It was the same for me at San Mateo Stonegate, not sure if costs went up
worth every penny for sure, you end up getting a bit more sq foot in your backyard.  when your backyard view is another backyard, it feels a bit cramped

BangBros said:
lnc said:
BangBros said:

The 3 homes on corner of Darby and Henson with big back yard was only charged $35k lot premium.  That $35k premium is well worth it. 

lnc said:
BangBros said:
lnc said:
BangBros said:

The 3 homes on corner of Darby and Henson with big back yard was only charged $35k lot premium.  That $35k premium is well worth it. 

And you'll get every penny of that back and then some when it comes time to sell because you have a unicorn, just like the owners with the driveways.

When did BB become so sensationalist?

He's changed his screen name so many times but wasn't this the guy with a girlfriend who bought a condo, did some small DIY renos and gave away his stuff?

Where is that IrvineDream Google doc?

irvinehomeowner said:

He's changed his screen name so many times but wasn't this the guy with a girlfriend who bought a condo, did some small DIY renos and gave away his stuff?

Another name change..

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Another name change..

The name changes, but the persona and writing style are unmistakable.

Back