Delano at Eastwood

irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:
Trash gravy is another fear mongering scare tactic far more laughable than the TCE beneath GP?s soil. If I recall, YF said the city?s testing criteria was to test no more than 15ft for TCE.

Anyways, aside from fear mongering hazards, we just need to focus on the immediate short term. And quite frankly missing drain pipes and roof gutters at GP?s home is sure as heck going to grow some incredible mold. We?ve already seen pictures of how these homes drain water and it is truly absolutely egregious how 5P is building their ?state-of the-art? home with no ethics and the well-being of residents in mind.

I sincerely hope their HOA litigation kicks off as soon as possible to provide relief. SoCal does see occasional days of flash flood and heavy rain. Mold is absolutely toxic to have around, especially young developing children.

These little details make a big difference and when I see cost-cutting measures like that to save a few bucks, I wonder whether they even care. They could advertise a beautiful life on brochure but not if the homeowners don?t live long enough to see it through. Now I wonder what other corners did they cut? I mean the homes are cheaper than TICs products and labor is getting more expensive.

Deflection at its finest.

Why are you bringing GP back into this? The current posts have been about Eastwood vs *Stonegate*.

Is it bad that I find the phrase "Trash Gravy" appetizing?

IHO, do you live or own a property at GP ? It sounds like you are protecting GP a lot.

Burn That Belly said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:
Trash gravy is another fear mongering scare tactic far more laughable than the TCE beneath GP?s soil. If I recall, YF said the city?s testing criteria was to test no more than 15ft for TCE.

Anyways, aside from fear mongering hazards, we just need to focus on the immediate short term. And quite frankly missing drain pipes and roof gutters at GP?s home is sure as heck going to grow some incredible mold. We?ve already seen pictures of how these homes drain water and it is truly absolutely egregious how 5P is building their ?state-of the-art? home with no ethics and the well-being of residents in mind.

I sincerely hope their HOA litigation kicks off as soon as possible to provide relief. SoCal does see occasional days of flash flood and heavy rain. Mold is absolutely toxic to have around, especially young developing children.

These little details make a big difference and when I see cost-cutting measures like that to save a few bucks, I wonder whether they even care. They could advertise a beautiful life on brochure but not if the homeowners don?t live long enough to see it through. Now I wonder what other corners did they cut? I mean the homes are cheaper than TICs products and labor is getting more expensive.

Why are you bringing GP back into this? The current posts have been about Eastwood vs *Stonegate*.

Nah not really. I thought it's village wars? We must defend our turf.  ;D

Game of Neighborhoods

zubs said:
IHO is a neighbor of Bones according to my XLS sheet.

Wait, did IrvineDream change their screen name to zubs?

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:

IHO, do you live or own a property at GP ? It sounds like you are protecting GP a lot.

Actually... I'm not defending GP... BTB is attacking GP on some interesting claims so I'm just trying to present pros/cons to both (I do this no matter where I live).

And again, my last post was actually referring to Stonegate, you just BTB'd me by bringing a GP into a Stonegate fight. :)

zubs said:

Neighbors and besties. We carpool in our respective leased minivans and take turns sweeping the swamp off each other?s roofs.  Sometimes we hang out our neighboring windows and wish the setback between our yards were smaller.

bones said:
zubs said:

Neighbors and besties. We carpool in our respective leased minivans and take turns sweeping the swamp off each other?s roofs.  Sometimes we hang out our neighboring windows and wish the setback between our yards were smaller.

Folks, these are the smart people. Bought into a one of a kind neighborhood, when the market was an all time low, and getting the best bangs for their money. Booyaaah

To make the most out of your money, sell now! Or get priced out forever! Becuase if you don't sell it when it's high, then it's never your money.

Compressed-Village said:
bones said:
zubs said:

Folks, these are the smart people. Bought into a one of a kind neighborhood, when the market was an all time low, and getting the best bangs for their money. Booyaaah
There was a long line of people waiting to buy PP new, so don't kick yourself about that old price sheet Ronnie posted, most people who wanted to buy PP new were not able to. Unlike the cricket noises in GPN model offices nowadays.

Agree. There is a threshold for everything and once that reached, doesn?t matter how nice or big, it will hold people back. This will bring equilibrium and level out the housing market from the high acquisition real estate cost.

Is there land ownership in Delano?

TIC keeps blurring the lines between home types it?s hard to tell even when they are detached.

Burn That Belly said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Is there land ownership in Delano?

TIC keeps blurring the lines between home types it?s hard to tell even when they are detached.

#IHOGoesOnTheOffensive

Too bad. All that matters is ROI. Money in, money out.

Who gives about land ownership, cemeteries, and shelters like you said? Who gives.

Really? Land ownership isn?t important. This is why I think you are doing people a disservice.

If that?s true, then why do you care so much about land toxicity?

You keep shifting your narrative... toxicity > location > appreciation > rain gutters > ROI.

What?s next?

You went from giving away fixtures, to traffic camming, to sensationalist, to being polarizing, to data dumping and now just noise, I guess we?ll see what the next screenname will be.

And you need to be careful, you?ve poked fun at race, women, religion, and now mental health... maybe parenthood will give you more to think about.

You only read what you want. And that was from a different thread.

ROI is interesting and informational when you are investing, but most here are buying homes to live in. And investing in new homes in Irvine isnt that good an idea unless you have cash that has nowhere to go.

If I were to live in Delano, it?s attached, which does suck. And I do want to know if there is land ownership (which you seem to discount). People should know as much as they can about a home... not just ROI.

So, again, instead of addressing my question you sidestep with ROI again. Is this how you deal with people in person? You just keep yelling the same things over and over?

You enjoy poking at people trying to get at their nerves and when they come back at you, you act all surprised and feel attacked in so much as you have to silence them.

Don?t start if you can?t take it.

A 10-year warranty doesn?t fix noisy neighbors, lack of separation, or whatever other con that other posters have mentioned. Why you keep bringing up rain gutters and mold is comical, it?s like you have no comeback to issues with attached living and lack of land ownership so you just try to deflect... bigger MRs, no gutters, worse ROI... blah blah blah.

Sure, there are attached products all over Irvine, but back then those were meant to be the most affordable, paying $1m for an attached now, which you keep claiming will happen, I just don?t see the ?max ROI? in that.

I?ll keep repeating that as long as you keep MagicJ?ing your ?facts?.

PS: Contantly quoting IHS makes me think you?re the one who worships him.

Back