Caserta at Cypress Village

gladiacmx said:
Plan 1 $485,345 / 1165 sq.ft = $416 / sq ft.  Isn't this a bit overpriced?

Plan 3X: $671,046 / 1810 sq. ft = $370 / sq ft.  Seems more fair in today's market.

Usually the smaller sqftage homes yield a higher $$/sqft. 

1073757_172312792973935_1122438787_o.jpg

HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
How close is Caserta to the freeway? Still haven't checked them out.  Can you hear the 5?

I was at the models two weeks ago and can hear the freeway noise; it's really close to the I5, no doubt about that.

You couldn't hear them from the model homes at noon on a Saturday, but like thegladiacmx said, the model homes are as far away as possible, the rest of the development will be closer to the freeway.

gladiacmx said:
According to google earth, the model homes I estimate are approximately ~1200 ft. from the 5 freeway.  They are building inner towards the freeway.

QH and LA are the same distance from the 405.

Tyler Durden said:
gladiacmx said:
I was just there again during noon time Saturday.  However, there were a TON of Taiwanese people today preparing to buy it up.  Not your typical mainland China briefcase-toting cash buyers.  My dad tells me it is because Taipei, Taiwan property prices are astronomically high right now.  As a result, these people (who aren't as super cash loaded than the mainland Chinese) are deciding to invest overseas for the time being.  This makes sense as Caserta is one of the cheapest units today in Irvine.  Everything else like Mulbery, Magnolia, and Stonegate's units are pushing $800k.

For those of you who don't know, Taiwanese and Mainland Chinese are two different kinds of people.  The situation between both countries is similar to something like India and Pakistan.

LOL!  Except Taiwan doesn't have nuclear weapons...

But they have the most ferocious congress of all time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-hNVfTZqw

Taiwan has 3 nuclear power plants with 6 reactors.  I'm sure they can build nukes if they want.  How hard could it be?

Back